Ghosting & Bannaged?

Uncle Larry

cipher honestlyy are u taking him seriouslyhe has not a single notion of what it is to be in a structured argumentits like the dog that chases its own tail and then gets dizzy and throws uphis either nt taking on board anything that anyone eles is sayinor it all just went clean over his headreally cuzdn't waste yur time
Coming from the BOY that cannot debate without condescending into personal insults.. and types 'why' as 'y'.
see unlike othersi'm nt taking u seriouslyyur a jokeand tbh it would be unfair of me to assume u would be able to keep up with me in an actually argumentso i speak to u in the language i knw u understandthat of the simpletonthat being saidY is ceazy a whore
post your name and picture again innit..
:D:D:D but u wouldn't do anything thoughyur a runt of a manhence y u have fostered a child with a slapper
them ones there...

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*adblocks ashmans face*sick of the sight tbf
oh right..why?you judging my appearence now?
If you equate being 'sick of the sight' to 'judging' then yes.If your not as stupid as i thought, of course not.
oh right.. now we are getting somewhere.is it cuse i am white?

If you equate being 'sick of the sight' to 'judging' then yes.If your not as stupid as i thought, of course not.
:D:D:D:D *leaves*

Swear Ashman just needs to be banned full stop, EVERY thread he posts in he deads it because of his sh*t comments he makes which e does on purpose to get a responseIts f*ckin annoyin when he does it but then has the cheek to complain bout people dissin him
do you know what..f*ck it..you do not have to ban me, I will leave..I will join a more mature forum cause this one is just full of 25 year olds who act like they are 13.

Wait, be specific, is WHAT exactly cos you're white.If it's the adblocking and/or me being sick of the sight? NoBut why avoid my statement sean, do you or do you not equate being sick of the sight to judging.

Swear Ashman just needs to be banned full stop, EVERY thread he posts in he deads it because of his sh*t comments he makes which e does on purpose to get a responseIts f*ckin annoyin when he does it but then has the cheek to complain bout people dissin him
do you know what..f*ck it..you do not have to ban me, I will leave..I will join a more mature forum cause this one is just full of 25 year olds who act like they are 13.
Laterz

cipher honestlyy are u taking him seriouslyhe has not a single notion of what it is to be in a structured argumentits like the dog that chases its own tail and then gets dizzy and throws uphis either nt taking on board anything that anyone eles is sayinor it all just went clean over his headreally cuzdn't waste yur time
Coming from the BOY that cannot debate without condescending into personal insults.. and types 'why' as 'y'.
that doesnt even make sense. please refrain from tryin to sound clever in future kthnx

How can you mention racism and not mention Afgoon.
Because twas ashman that can in and mention race. And in the same post tried to justify why people may believe he is a racist, showing signs of a guilty racist concience,
Don't be silly..Who have I called names?If anything, by reading this last post alone, I would say that I have been the victim to people cussing me and my son..yet people laughed along and then dissmissed the comments and they are still going on about 'racism'.Pathetic really.
look at how many offensive comments you made in the eurovision thread alone
Like what?Show me...It's judge Ashman day.. I am ready for it because it's not gonna be hard searching for all your offensive comments..
good luck finding anything from me...but here are some offensive things that you said in the eurovision threadfair enough they weren't directed at anyone on herebut they are still offensive
I say kick them all out.. cunts.
POLISH f*ck*ng CUNTS...KICK THEM ALL OUT NOWUSING DIRTY WHITE HONKEYSI DON'T WANNA SEE ANOTHER POLE IN MY COUNTRYIF I SEE ONE... IT'S BEEF!

also....

f*ck the paddy cunts..they are happy to live, work and drink in our pubs..Look how much we put on a show for St Patricks day for them..I say we round them all up (including my Irish mother) and we kick them back where they came from the funny speaking cunts!
I don\'t want these cunts speaking my language..if they sung in their own language do you think they would win?no

I wouldn't want anyone banned because of an argument, however. I do feel that sometimes people have gone over the top with me and cussed my 1 year old son..I think you should ban anyone that cusses infants or children under certain age.. that's just wrong..I can take a joke and a cuss but IMO that's OTT.Secondly, on the race thing.. yes you should ban people that call someone a derogative and racial word.. you will not be finding me being banned because I can discuss race, it does not exactly mean that I am a racist.
you leave yourself wide open though ash you have been on this forum on should i say within this group of forum users more than most from the days of rwd first STARTING im talking heartless crew and pay as you go crew days and im sure you knew the implications of being too open on a forum so you can only blame yourself for that you cant expect decorum when freedom of speech is what makes this forum the good site it is.when you allow yourself to be exposed you allow yourself to be OPEN to all sorts of comments to your son lookin ugly to you being told your not fit for being a father, thing is if you know its bullshit why do you care?as for race issues you blow it out of proportion but then ashman will always be ashman and race topics will ALWAYS attract you.

Name Names you Pikey!

people complain when we lock sh*t up, but then when we ease up due to complaints you complain againyou lot need to make up your mind certain time cos shits confusing. . .
Everybody complains when you lock THEIR thread, that's natural. Don't go over the top but certain things are supposed ot be given. Race threads = automatic lock. Threads with no actual substance = spam = automatic lock.
already gets done, but i do agree there needs to be more of a zero tolerance on thisbut wit people like ashman running about, it will ruin topics so we just gotta grit our teeth and wait tillme or lenny is about to dead it from the thread(like that epic thread we had a few days ago)but on off chances threads wit no substance turns into war which we know you lot love offwhich is why depending on who it is, we may leave it open and see how it plays out
Dumb suggestion. Racism is from ignorance so why lock and keep it a taboo?

So you won't mind if I I.P ban you?