Ghosting & Bannaged?

Uncle Larry

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need that Hide code ASAP.
nothing to hide, we need more members, i dont think hiding it will attract, atleast lurkers can see whagwan.
Allow the lurkers tiefing all our music and stuff.*goes to tief off reggae forum*

some of the reasons for bannings are non exisestentbeen ghosted for asking why the sports room was lockedbeen banned for replying to someone who tried send for me in lots of sports room topics and only i got banned because jj (lulus shadow) was still pissed from me schooling him on pro x2been banned because I.C.E caught feelings over post

Bare snitches wanting people banned for shitty reasonsOnly reason someone should be banned is if they are racist or spam the forum with pointless topics
Basically.No more mods are needed
Do your job then TBH. No sending coz you're cool Lenny but either there need to be more mods or mods need to step up their game. Bare spam.

My Administratory manifestoAs individuals we need the option to turn autoplay on/off.We need to finalise name changing.Make a Reggae/Bashment/Soca Room & give the girls their bloody group if thats what they want.One or two more/better modsGiven reason for any banning or lockingBring in the hide function ffsScrap ValidationBe tighter with the labelling of NSFW threads/sigsPromote the forumVOTE BORIS

people complain when we lock sh*t up, but then when we ease up due to complaints you complain againyou lot need to make up your mind certain time cos shits confusing. . .
Everybody complains when you lock THEIR thread, that's natural. Don't go over the top but certain things are supposed ot be given. Race threads = automatic lock. Threads with no actual substance = spam = automatic lock.

Bare snitches wanting people banned for shitty reasonsOnly reason someone should be banned is if they are racist or spam the forum with pointless topics
Basically.No more mods are needed
Do your job then TBH. No sending coz you're cool Lenny but either there need to be more mods or mods need to step up their game. Bare spam.
Mods aint going to catch all the bullshit and lock/delete itBut i hear you