I miss these days.

Action Dan

randy c lmaohe was a jokeri remeber he was on every nite with preshus for like 2 weeks on deja
"Heart breaker, pum pum shaker, who's the mic coming straight at'cha."LEGEND.Also remember a phone in when this guy live on air bigged up practically everyone going apart from Randy "CHA... what about Randy you gambian, IN YOUR EYE!"I was creasing differently.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lot are lucky you could even pick up them stations I've got a box of f*ck*ng tapes that had been taped by my mates cousin, I was like permanently a week behind everything fun in life.
I still have a box of tapes under my bed.
Mine are on my wardrobe. Let's join them together and make a super tape collection. Except some of mine have "I love Danny" written on them, so you'd have to explain it like.
LMAO
photo0001ej8.jpgphoto0001ej8.aa1bf27476.jpg :D
HAHAHAKDAHSKDDASDASDASDASA

i dabbled in Jungle like most, then got into a bit of Happy Hardcore (very short lived)but it werent till i heard PSG MCing over Dangerous that i knew i'd found my path in life.hup bah bahhup bahhup bah bahhup bah bahhup bahhup bah bahhup bah bahhup bahhup bah bahbaaaaadbwooooy styyyylesome a dem a ruff yeah some a dem a toughsome a dem a wicked some dem wileyYEAH PSG we have the bad boy styleeeeean if yo u don't know...
See PSG with EZ and Purple E3 not long ago... quality set.

Guest Vogue

Can the group be called the tape packers, it can serve as an anti gun and knife crime initiative too. May as well kill two birds with one stone like.

think i might have to fling on pay as you go @ sidewinder on the way home from workSlimzee > ______
The radio sets were better, I mean the proper BACK in the day ones when it was just Slimzee, PLague and Ace.Slimzee dropping some disgusting slowed down Jungle/DnB beats was a lottttttt

me 2 missed the jungle raving era. pissed really i was at grandma's listening downstairs on some olllllllllllllllllddd skool radio. i used to see my uncle pull up in the first ford sierra b reg you could feel da bass doom dooom dom doom doom dooom *random yadie voice* doom doom doom etc.