R&B singers making dance/house inspired tunes

violet

Heres my take...These styles are for people not involved with the genre its aimed at.For EG.Wiley - ROLEXIts aimed at people who already like wiley and will say this is cool its differnet from his usual style its good to see him branching to different genres.
Lol WAY off the mark with that one but yeah i get what your tryin to say though just wrong choice of example

Heres my take...These styles are for people not involved with the genre its aimed at.For EG.Wiley - ROLEXIts aimed at people who already like wiley and will say this is cool its differnet from his usual style its good to see him branching to different genres.BUTIf you went to a industry standard house night...away from student nights. YOU WOULD NOT HERE THAT TUNEIts a house tune FOR grime fansSame way so much good dubstep is made by techno artists but it would never ever reach onto the "UK DUBSTEP" market.People dont really welcome outsiders in genres of music.Its not fun but at the same time this is why we have so much pigeon holing in music today
c/sPreach my brotherIts all politics, less music.