Violation Of Ones Privacy

Stamina Man

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Braund
Them man are hungryMy uncle got his sandals and real madrid shirt taken loltill this day I laugh about it
loli hear them man jus take ur sh*t in broad day light no qualmsllow walkin there with fones n jewelry

Guest David Braund

i started that already, download a CDgonna get"Uzima Ni Hali Ya Akili Tu"tatted on my chesti can up the CD if u want, its ite still"wafahamu kiigerezza?"didnt think id remember any of itzooop

Guest David Braund
its like some next sh*t to me need someone to actually physically teach meno cd in the world can help me*puts this on new years resolution*tbh its one of the most diffcult languages I have come across
its qute hardbut i used to speak it as a youngun so i guess im at an advantage

my mum n dad do thiswhenever i leave the house its..'where u goin?'annoying but i guess thats being a parent i guess
YES"Where you going""Who you going with""Where will you be""When you coming home"
I get this EVERYTIME. then they get suspicious when i dont tell them ffs
c/sMore time il just say brejins yard...Not about 21questions everytime i go out...

The other night, I went out to make a phone call, since I can't get privacy inside my yard, I go outside and sit in my car and make a phoncall.Next day, my mum tells me she can hear me from the car because the bedroom window was open.WTF LOL :DI HAVE to move out soon, driving down the road to make calls will be long.

The other night, I went out to make a phone call, since I can't get privacy inside my yard, I go outside and sit in my car and make a phoncall.Next day, my mum tells me she can hear me from the car because the bedroom window was open.WTF LOL :DI HAVE to move out soon, driving down the road to make calls will be long.
lol them loud talkers there

lol them loud talkers there
This was about 2-3 in the morning, I was parked in the driveway, mums car blocked mine in, so I just sat there, I don't clock how loud I talk, I don't even know if I talk loud, but she could hear me.Starting to get too much now. How much does sound proofing cost :D

^ lol that video is slightly amusingthinking about it now, my mum doesnt ask me loads of questions when i go out, she just says ' where are you going ' and ' have you got your keys ' no point in asking me what time il be home because i don't even know myself.

I hate answering my fone in the house cause theres always somebody there to listen, most the time i go into the back but then i think the next door neighbours will hear (if its a conversation that i dont need nobody hearing) so usually i just gotta tell them ill call them back, go down the shop or something and bell themCant get no privacy these days, when my sister moves to uni itll be alright though, cause parents are hardly in anywayWhen people nock aswell to discuss something i usually just gotta walk round the corner cuz i know, some nosey bastard in the house will be listening out the window, pisses me off