Violation Of Ones Privacy

Stamina Man

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

course i got 2 sisters an a inner mother the pups is cool but bun bring gash round when the full camp is in the house my bedroom would be a like a sitcom my door would just burst open
:D also the cross examining that will occur is uncomfortableonce i just said f*ck it and left the chick downstairs

And me and my family have a privacy understanding that my arrogant older sisters helped put in place before me.If the door of a room is shut, it means that person doesn't want people using it. Don't open mail not addressed to thy self. We are all adults in the house, don't ask about bidness that doesn't concern you. What happens in the house stays in the house. Leave business from outside the house, outside the house. Only me and Dad can park on the driveway. If my phones ringing, tell me... Nothing more nothing less. If you're nearest to the house phone you answer it. There are 6 tele's in the house, when Dad is in the lounge he controls the remote. Otherwise there's a first come first serve rule. If you take the last of anything DASH THE f*ck*ng PACKET (word of the eldest ogre tis written in stone). If you finish the fridge water re-fill it. The shower rota in the mornings goes DAD MUM ME Guests (including sisters) Only Dad sits at the head of the table. The unspoken mutual rules are endless

My mum doesn't interfere.BUT when my mum opened my bank statements I got vexed and shouted at her.She now knows to mind her own business.

Been getting these letters frm paypal as well..i aint paying sh*t seeing as i'm 17 and i aint getting bullied into paying for paypal cockups.Simply because man says he didn't get items doesn't mean i'm now gunna pay over 200quid for paypal.good thing they can't ring me...keep sending me laters i'll just keep throwing them away.

And me and my family have a privacy understanding that my arrogant older sisters helped put in place before me.If the door of a room is shut, it means that person doesn't want people using it. Don't open mail not addressed to thy self. We are all adults in the house, don't ask about bidness that doesn't concern you. What happens in the house stays in the house. Leave business from outside the house, outside the house. Only me and Dad can park on the driveway. If my phones ringing, tell me... Nothing more nothing less. If you're nearest to the house phone you answer it. There are 6 tele's in the house, when Dad is in the lounge he controls the remote. Otherwise there's a first come first serve rule. If you take the last of anything DASH THE f*ck*ng PACKET (word of the eldest ogre tis written in stone). If you finish the fridge water re-fill it. The shower rota in the mornings goes DAD MUM ME Guests (including sisters) Only Dad sits at the head of the table. The unspoken mutual rules are endless
evrthing u just posted is the other way round in my house its f*ckif my mobile rang downstairs danm right someone is gonna pick it up

Dun knw

Guest David Braund
evrthing u just posted is the other way round in my house its f*ckif my mobile rang downstairs danm right someone is gonna pick it up
nuffin worse than my sis havin a lil convo with some throw away link before she hands me the fonejus bring it to me ffs, dnt care if they stop ringin

nuffin worse than my sis havin a lil convo with some throw away link before she hands me the fonejus bring it to me ffs, dnt care if they stop ringin
nah nah nah never that far sister would 2 dead amrs an 1 dead leg for that

my mum n dad do thiswhenever i leave the house its..'where u goin?'annoying but i guess thats being a parent i guess
YES"Where you going""Who you going with""Where will you be""When you coming home"
I get this EVERYTIME. then they get suspicious when i dont tell them ffs

Guest David Braund

cnt wait to move out tbhthat shall be my goal b4 i turn 19wooooooooooooooooah 19 u know, times kickin faaaaastbut true say i only turned 18 last month, so im not quite the grandad yetbut stillMay 09 mans ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Because I was Dj'ing a lot, doing doorwork, I couldn't disrespect my Mum's house day in, day out, coming in @ 4-5am every morning, plus dem times man was single on some rampage. Mumsie asking where I was going, convo would be like:Mum: Where you off to?Me: Out.Mum: Out where?Me: Out this door.Mum: When you coming back.Me: When you hear a key go in the door.After a few months of phonecalls over:Me leaving a cup in the front room.My towel not being in the washing basketNo toilet paperNot cooking dinnerThe TV on standby etc, moved back out on my ones.Living alone>>>____________Would never go back home. I'd rather live in some dutty stinking hostel than ever go back to my Mums. The reason we get on so well is because I don't live with her.

Guest David Braund

whats a good place, outside london to move to?no were rank like Southend, someone leveljus out n around London with easy access to London....