Gerrard wants Barry move

HangTheDJ

Barry is not worth 16 million.Mascherano is a proven Argentinian International who was 22 when we bought him, sell on potential to recoup the initial transfer fee.Carrick was 24 which again means your more than likely to have the op[tion to recoup some of the transfer fee.Hargreaves is proven at the highest level, CL winner.Barry doesn't fall into any of these categories and due to his age your not likely to recoup on the fee.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

VIlla fans are suffering from small club syndromeTheir forum is 80% bullshitStopped reading after this
i'm pretty sure a player can't be done for tapping up. Gerrards just being honest. they'd love him there because he's better than what they have. simple as that and he's right that Barry is good enough to be playing champions league football and good enough to play for Liverpool and maybe one or two of the big 3 week in week out (not sure he's Man Utd class to be honest) nothing new there at all simple fact is. unless any of the top 3, or Liverpool come in with the right amount of cash to tempt us. lets say 18m to match the inferior Carrick or Macherano then nothing changes and even then it'll be down to if Barry wants to go or not
lol you mugsupport your local team and then try call us a small clubignorance and arrogance at its highest leveland lol at you pasting some die hard villa fans quotes in here, like say their isnt 100000s of liverpool fans who still think they are the biggest club in the world

lol @ this sh*t all over again, dont you man get bored of discussin this, either he leaves or not. and clubs offer less than a player is worth and expect to get their own way all the f*ckin time, juve are doing it to us now over alonso, about £12 million SMH

VIlla fans are suffering from small club syndromeTheir forum is 80% bullshitStopped reading after this
i'm pretty sure a player can't be done for tapping up. Gerrards just being honest. they'd love him there because he's better than what they have. simple as that and he's right that Barry is good enough to be playing champions league football and good enough to play for Liverpool and maybe one or two of the big 3 week in week out (not sure he's Man Utd class to be honest) nothing new there at all simple fact is. unless any of the top 3, or Liverpool come in with the right amount of cash to tempt us. lets say 18m to match the inferior Carrick or Macherano then nothing changes and even then it'll be down to if Barry wants to go or not
lol you mugsupport your local team and then try call us a small clubignorance and arrogance at its highest leveland lol at you pasting some die hard villa fans quotes in here, like say their isnt 100000s of liverpool fans who still think they are the biggest club in the world
loldon't need to justify myself once again local or non localYoure fans are suffering from small club syndrome due to the fact you belive you are something you aint. Simple as that.Still hasn't hit home that they actually finished closer to the bottom half of the table than you did to Liverpool, and have lost their goalkeeper and their best defender for the last 6 years since the season ended. Oh, and their captain wants to leave.They're on the up though. O'Neill is a miracle worker when he's allowed to spend nearly £30m on Petrov, Curtis Davis, Harewood and Reo Coker

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
lol @ this sh*t all over again, dont you man get bored of discussin this, either he leaves or not. and clubs offer less than a player is worth and expect to get their own way all the f*ckin time, juve are doing it to us now over alonso, about £12 million SMH
:D The angerlol @ the backpapers today having beckham apparntly co-cosigning barry to movedisgusting.Xabi Alonso > Most midfielders in world football

lol JJ a few weeks ago in the topic about why you support your club you were saying the relationship you have with the club is the most important thing not how close you live, but now your talking about fake scouser and local clubs.theirs obviously a emotional alter ego that comes out whenever Barry is mentioned.

Guest Eduardo

What Gerrard wants is what Gerrard gets yeah.He's so used to gettting what he wants on the pitch that now he's trying to do it off the pitch.

Lol @ tapping up like its the first time a player talked about a player at a another clubas if there is some treatyCollect your marbles lad your losing the plot
I'm losing the plot because you drew for some quotes from a pissed off Villa fan?Like say they represent my opinions, which have been stated over and over and you personally dont disagree with.The Liverpools fans opinions i drew for were just that of arrogant liverpool fans, disrespecting us.

I only have 1 thing to say on thisI remember when ppl was saying Mascherano wasnt worth 17m, now Gareth Barry is worth 16m?Who comes up with these numbers?*Leaves knowing his point is well made*
Mascherano was an asbolute snip.But his situation was different, he was being sold, and he'd been touted around. Whereas you're tryna sign someone who's very much in our plans and not for sale.You also wasn't buying from a football club, let alone a divisional rival.
Wait did you just make my point stronger?So if Barry was goin Juventus you would be happy to accept 10m yeah instead of the mad 16m you tried to put on his head? Macsherano + Haregreaves>>>>>>Carrick>>>>>>>>BarryYou know it, I know it so price man accordingly. 12/13m at the most.
Well yeah.But if you look at the other points.Barry starts for England, could captain England tomorrow and is our captain.Carrick wasn't doing any of those things, bar a start in the WC, and Hargreaves wasn't even being used in his best position at his club.Barry worth as a football is probably about 10-12 million, but we arn't looking to sell, he's integral to our plans, and is our captain and starts for the England national side. Which all puts his price up.
Llow bein silly, talkin like Barry has actually locked down the england spot.All the additions have already been made to the other players tbh.Hargreaves- European cup winnerCarrick- bet you cant find anyone who doubts his game I dont really need to talk him up (Compared to Pirlo is props enuf)Mascherano- is proven at the highest levels, infact when did you ever see him have a bad game other then when he got sent off or mouthin off?Barry- certain times in his career he has struggled to hold down a starting lineup in his own squad so with all that and the FACT that he is the oldest of the bunch, what makes you think he should be worth as much as any of the players?Stop arguing for no reason at all JJ

:D The angerlol @ the backpapers today having beckham apparntly co-cosigning barry to movedisgusting.
I reckon Rafa must have persuaded Beckham to say this as well, or maybe people might just think its the right move for him?

lol JJ a few weeks ago in the topic about why you support your club you were saying the relationship you have with the club is the most important thing not how close you live, but now your talking about fake scouser and local clubs.theirs obviously a emotional alter ego that comes out whenever Barry is mentioned.
Thats irrelevant. You ARE fake scousers, and real scousers HATE people like you supporting their local club, it doesnt detract from you having a personal relationship with the club or not.

I only have 1 thing to say on thisI remember when ppl was saying Mascherano wasnt worth 17m, now Gareth Barry is worth 16m?Who comes up with these numbers?*Leaves knowing his point is well made*
Mascherano was an asbolute snip.But his situation was different, he was being sold, and he'd been touted around. Whereas you're tryna sign someone who's very much in our plans and not for sale.You also wasn't buying from a football club, let alone a divisional rival.
Wait did you just make my point stronger?So if Barry was goin Juventus you would be happy to accept 10m yeah instead of the mad 16m you tried to put on his head? Macsherano + Haregreaves>>>>>>Carrick>>>>>>>>BarryYou know it, I know it so price man accordingly. 12/13m at the most.
Well yeah.But if you look at the other points.Barry starts for England, could captain England tomorrow and is our captain.Carrick wasn't doing any of those things, bar a start in the WC, and Hargreaves wasn't even being used in his best position at his club.Barry worth as a football is probably about 10-12 million, but we arn't looking to sell, he's integral to our plans, and is our captain and starts for the England national side. Which all puts his price up.
Llow bein silly, talkin like Barry has actually locked down the england spot.All the additions have already been made to the other players tbh.Hargreaves- European cup winnerCarrick- bet you cant find anyone who doubts his game I dont really need to talk him up (Compared to Pirlo is props enuf)Mascherano- is proven at the highest levels, infact when did you ever see him have a bad game other then when he got sent off or mouthin off?Barry- certain times in his career he has struggled to hold down a starting lineup in his own squad so with all that and the FACT that he is the oldest of the bunch, what makes you think he should be worth as much as any of the players?Stop arguing for no reason at all JJ
1) Hargreaves is older than Barry2) I'm saying that they are worth more, so we are agreeing, your the one arguing here old man.

The transformation in JJ is sick though moved from being a fanatic of Rafa into writing paragraphs of disgust about him.Like say Rafa became mans step dadsimmer if Barry wanted to stay he would have said so he hasn't said sh*t which is no ones fault but his own.The ideal scenario would be we give him a medical Villa ask for 500k more Rafa says f*ck it signs Johnson and Barry is unsettled wanting to leave and we sign a player and things move on.MON is a c*nt a small minded Dexter looking c*nt hope he chokes on a bagel trying to attack Rafa when he made the situation 10times worse than it initally was and he complains about Liverpool.

Lol @ tapping up like its the first time a player talked about a player at a another clubas if there is some treatyCollect your marbles lad your losing the plot
I'm losing the plot because you drew for some quotes from a pissed off Villa fan?Like say they represent my opinions, which have been stated over and over and you personally dont disagree with.The Liverpools fans opinions i drew for were just that of arrogant liverpool fans, disrespecting us.
As if your fans weren't disrespectful infact think the Liverpool fans have acted more respectful if anything.Bin dippers,sign on etcdraw a disrespectful quote I beg

Thats irrelevant. You ARE fake scousers, and real scousers HATE people like you supporting their local club, it doesnt detract from you having a personal relationship with the club or not.
lol you have officially lost it. the contradictions are ridiculous.I do not claim to be from Liverpool so how am I a fake scouser?this is obviously the emotional alter ego I'm talking to so its pointless trying to say anything that makes sense.

LMFAOokHow can someone be a fake scouser unless they said they where one and they aren't.Swear I saw bare non Birmingham Villa fans from Dorset and sh*ttalking as if every club in england doesn't have non local fans

:D The angerlol @ the backpapers today having beckham apparntly co-cosigning barry to movedisgusting.
I reckon Rafa must have persuaded Beckham to say this as well, or maybe people might just think its the right move for him?
you man are incapable of discussing somethingyour on the defensive so much, because your insecure about being percieved as real football fans, its baityour quoting me insinuating things i've said, which i havent said (ala barry being worth more than carrick or hargreaves, or being better than mascherano)it's long arguing with you clownsyou all know deep down that the way your side have handled things is incorrect, and disrespectfulyour calling villa small club, when in reality we are probably the 5th/6th biggest club in the countrywhich is classic glory hunter speak, you come across as if you think only the top 4 matter.i make a valid point, which you half agree with and then start sending in the other partthe fact of the matter is your club has behaved arrogantly throughout the whole situation, lets not forget this, and this topic is another chapter of that.beckham shouldnt get involved with things that dont concern him.and thats aimed at all of you

Again, no pointsYou know for a fact your club has acted incorrectly and your tryna go as off topic as you canThis was always meant to be a discussion topic, and never a hype topic (check the original post) but you cant help but move it into something elseYour insecurity levels are alot.

you man are incapable of discussing somethingyour on the defensive so much, because your insecure about being percieved as real football fans, its baityour quoting me insinuating things i've said, which i havent said (ala barry being worth more than carrick or hargreaves, or being better than mascherano)it's long arguing with you clownsyou all know deep down that the way your side have handled things is incorrect, and disrespectfulyour calling villa small club, when in reality we are probably the 5th/6th biggest club in the countrywhich is classic glory hunter speak, you come across as if you think only the top 4 matter.i make a valid point, which you half agree with and then start sending in the other partthe fact of the matter is your club has behaved arrogantly throughout the whole situation, lets not forget this, and this topic is another chapter of that.beckham shouldnt get involved with things that dont concern him.and thats aimed at all of you
I've been discussing this with you for weeks but more time you don't address the points I make cos deep down you know your chatting sh*t. From the time you tried to imply that rafa made Torres wear the YNWA armband I knew you were reaching.

Barry worth as a football is probably about 10-12 million, but we arn't looking to sell, he's integral to our plans, and is our captain and starts for the England national side. Which all puts his price up.
All that puts his price up to the amount you mentioned here, not a penny more, it cant be any higher cos we dont even know if he can even handle european competition (Yet another reason smh) since, wheres the uefa cup appearances at least? There are so few.LOL @ pulling me up for the difference of a month.Hargreaves birthday is a day after mine, Ive known this for time, Gareth Barry information is slightly less neccessary, I had to Wiki it and everything but hey a month is a month.

Barry worth as a football is probably about 10-12 million, but we arn't looking to sell, he's integral to our plans, and is our captain and starts for the England national side. Which all puts his price up.
All that puts his price up to the amount you mentioned here, not a penny more, it cant be any higher cos we dont even know if he can even handle european competition (Yet another reason smh) since, wheres the uefa cup appearances at least? There are so few.LOL @ pulling me up for the difference of a month.Hargreaves birthday is a day after mine, Ive known this for time, Gareth Barry information is slightly less neccessary, I had to Wiki it and everything but hey a month is a month.
You were going on like the age was a big factor, when in reality Barrys actually younger than Hargreaves.A month is nothing, just like 6 months isntand Carrick is only 6 months younger than Barry.The age side of things has nothing to do with it, because they are all similair ages.Hargreaves was a CL winner, but didnt play for a team in the same league.Carrick went from a team in the same league, so his price goes up, although was 24 when the deal went through.Barry is 27, but is more experienced and has captained his club (and possibly country) and is leaving to a team in the same league. His potential to progress is probably less though, hes enterting his peak.Thats why barry is worth less than hargreaves and carrick... which is what i've said throughout this topicbut not by 8million less.More like 2/3.