Gerrard wants Barry move

HangTheDJ

The Torres armband thing was clutching at straws in its finestlol @ saying we tapped him up which is why he had YNWA on his armbandsdgg
oh come onyou HONESTLY thought I was being serious then?smfhim not even gonna come with the 'ahh fishing' bait line.. i always admit when im wrongbut i thought it was apparent i was joking.most man on here clocked

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ this turning into a debate about supporting the club now. Come on JJ, how can you say all what you said about discussing things on here, yet turn the whole topic on its head with unnecessary talk.
Its your fans that did it first, i'm not gonna ignore them and allow their weak attempts to boy me.they try take me for any clueless idiot when in reality we all know its far, FAR from the truth.read my first post, and then read my post directed at 'arrogant fans'.and then flojo comes in with "you are a clown"... when a serious discussion had already developed.i had to delete a onelove "LOL@JJ BARRY SHUD JOIN QUICK" post as well near the start

LOL @ this turning into a debate about supporting the club now. Come on JJ, how can you say all what you said about discussing things on here, yet turn the whole topic on its head with unnecessary talk.
Its your fans that did it first, i'm not gonna ignore them and allow their weak attempts to boy me.they try take me for any clueless idiot when in reality we all know its far, FAR from the truth.read my first post, and then read my post directed at 'arrogant fans'.and then flojo comes in with "you are a clown"... when a serious discussion had already developed.i had to delete a onelove "LOL@JJ BARRY SHUD JOIN QUICK" post as well near the start
No1 has said your clueless come off it, bait most heads on here thought of u as being one of the most respected posters on here. Hence people wanting you to be mod. Like i said when it first went off, that its similiar to how i felt when i thought gerrard was leaving so i understand how your pissed etc.BUTYoure jumping on everything said by a liverpool fan or at liverpool, in other topics and dont act like you arent because you are its bait.

The reason I said your a clown is because thats what your making yourself look like.You've said a few times before you rate Benitez. Post Barry Bid - your cussing him.You said he's disrespectful and then compared him to Ferguson & Mourinho for doing the very things you suspect Rafa of doing.One mintue your giving the impression you don't have a problem with fans not local, next minute your calling me a fake scouser etc :D wtfBefore you said Benitez was disrespectful for talking about Barry during the season, now your saying Gerrard is disrespectful for talking about Barry post season.You've contradicted yourself so many times its embarassing.

Gerrard knows what he doing.The disrespectful part is the timing & how it will seem, even if it wasnt intended.Right now Martin o'Neill is probably punching some walls & kicking water bottles FUMING.That said Wenger should muscle in, cos Villa if they have to sell would probably rather it wasnt to Liverpool...12m & Hoyte.
How is this disrespectful in sense of timing, the season is over.MON is a prick, ranting and raving about f*ck all. How can he say he knew nothing about a possible transfer when he spoke on the phone to rafa about Barry.
Timing that they are together in Trinidard possibly...

Gerrard knows what he doing.The disrespectful part is the timing & how it will seem, even if it wasnt intended.Right now Martin o'Neill is probably punching some walls & kicking water bottles FUMING.That said Wenger should muscle in, cos Villa if they have to sell would probably rather it wasnt to Liverpool...12m & Hoyte.
Could you imagine Rafa's face if we did take Barry?I actually think Arsene's monitoring this situation anyway. He's just waiting for Barry to say he's off, or wait for a bid to be accepted.
Arsene doesnt buy English though does he (in general)Dont think hes monitoring
We been linked.If Wenger looks at the facts, Barry could do Flamini's job, he wont need to adapt to the league, he can pass, he's a captain - a leader, he had the second amount of assists this season to Fabregas, for me Wenger would be missing a trick if he didnt at least monitor.

How is this disrespectful in sense of timing, the season is over.MON is a prick, ranting and raving about f*ck all. How can he say he knew nothing about a possible transfer when he spoke on the phone to rafa about Barry.
Timing that they are together in Trinidard possibly...
So if they weren't at a trainbing camp together it would be ok?I honestly don't see what difference it makes.

I don't know maybe I'm more tolerant to what really happens behind the scenes in football, its inevitable with Gerrard and Barry being friends that they've already spoke about it.Enquiries were made through the right channels so this whole saga got messy when it could have so easily been avoided.

Is it tapping up that Defoe said he wants Crouch to join him at Pompey?Or does the word tapping up apply to big clubs only?
Exactly.Redknapp has come out and said he wants Dunne, is that also disrespectful?
@ Lahi, no. And I never said this was tapping up.@ Flojo, YES, very much so, and that player is for sale.

Curtis Davies hopes for Barry stay"I hope his future is at Aston Villa. We've just got into Europe and we need players like Gareth Barry to push us on. "I've never heard from Gareth directly that he wants to leave. Whatever happens will be down to the clubs and to Gareth, but I just hope that he does stay. "Steven Gerrard's obviously been asked the question would he like to play with Gareth Barry, and like any player he has said yes, because Gareth is a top-quality player. "Gareth has his own mind and is his own player and he will make his own decisions." http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_3633284,00.html[/thread]

Could you imagine Rafa's face if we did take Barry?I actually think Arsene's monitoring this situation anyway. He's just waiting for Barry to say he's off, or wait for a bid to be accepted.
Arsene doesnt buy English though does he (in general)Dont think hes monitoring
We been linked.If Wenger looks at the facts, Barry could do Flamini's job, he wont need to adapt to the league, he can pass, he's a captain - a leader, he had the second amount of assists this season to Fabregas, for me Wenger would be missing a trick if he didnt at least monitor.
Not saying hes not good enough, but Arsene dont like to buy English players

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

would be shocked if he didn't sign for liverpool now. Reckon Gerrard knows he's signing. He ain't a 16m talent but i suppose being club captain with time left on his contract can justify it.