Menage a trois

Ephren Taylor

Was offered a threesome on friday. One ugly chick that has been after me all year (with no shame I might add) and her friend. All telling me theyve done it before etc and I should come round after the club. I would like to f*ck her friend but I know the game... I'll turn up and she'll be like "Steph was too drunk so she's sleeping, it's just you and me."HA, I got the last laugh here! Just thought I'd share.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've f*cked a chick with one of my boys before. Double penetration, I don't think I will do it again if I am totally honest. I didn't like the way my d*ck was touching his, it felt like a long, warm lizard rubbing against my peice and to top that our nuts kept slapping together. It's not a nice experience trust me. But any hole is a goal even if you have to share.
when i read this post, my face looked like this...f79ccbdfe43a798b7c93571009015fc4.jpgive read alot of nasty things on this website but this is the worst.and by the way, what kinda widescreen pum allows 2 d*cks inside????

Guest David Braund
Was offered a threesome on friday. One ugly chick that has been after me all year (with no shame I might add) and her friend. All telling me theyve done it before etc and I should come round after the club. I would like to f*ck her friend but I know the game... I'll turn up and she'll be like "Steph was too drunk so she's sleeping, it's just you and me."HA, I got the last laugh here! Just thought I'd share.
lolbait they ended up fingerin each other n shiteither way. u still coulda got p*ssy.wah gwan?

lolbait they ended up fingerin each other n shiteither way. u still coulda got p*ssy.wah gwan?
Lol I don't f*ck ugly chicks. Especially on my last night of uni, that's not how I wanna go out. Supposedly they slept in a bed together but I could give a f*ck, I know it was a trick. I refuse.