Menage a trois

Ephren Taylor

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my willy my willyi dnt share sum1 asked if he cud watch a chick eat me outi burn fiyah on such abominations (unless its beyonce, il sit on her wig cap)
:D :D theres some chick into them sorta madness stillasked if she could join in with me and some chicki swear some girls are out to ruin the novelty that is girl on girl. . .

I never understand brehs that battery girls together. I knew 2 that would do it all the time, kinda homo to me. Last thing I wanna see when im banging some fanny is to look up and see 1 of my boys. That would be instant floppage.
lol, them insecure guys there, as long as i get mine, i dnt care whos in the room.
lol, them queer guys there.
im queer, wen im sayin id standardly beat p*ssy even if a next guy was drawing head from it down the front.Ok then, so youd rather bash than f*ck p*ssy cos a next guy is in the room. Hol tite you.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

2 man on 1 chick never that, never appealled to much testosterone and ball bag in one room. An orgy wouldn't be as bad as long as theres more chicks.! 3 girls seems kinda boring cause someones gonna be on the sidelines somewhere. 2 guys 2 girls with a tag team for the swap girls>>>>>3 some for me.

I've f*cked a chick with one of my boys before. Double penetration, I don't think I will do it again if I am totally honest. I didn't like the way my d*ck was touching his, it felt like a long, warm lizard rubbing against my peice and to top that our nuts kept slapping together. It's not a nice experience trust me. But any hole is a goal even if you have to share.

I've f*cked a chick with one of my boys before. Double penetration, I don't think I will do it again if I am totally honest. I didn't like the way my d*ck was touching his, it felt like a long, warm lizard rubbing against my peice and to top that our nuts kept slapping together. It's not a nice experience trust me. But any hole is a goal even if you have to share.
bounty_killer_tb_y.jpg

Guest David Braund

ESRTYOASEYHAEB;QOTYIWB'F#TV Q359VGYTR6BHIWERUB5Y UEBHER][6ONBHIRIFNVBE6I CANNOT BELIEVE MAN ACTUALLY CAME AND TYPED THAT OUT ON AN INTERNET FORUMTHEM THINGS THAT MAKE YOU TYPE OUT FULL WORDS AND THATLMFAO, HOW CAN YOU NOT TRY YOUR HARDEST TO GET THEM IMAGES OUT OF YOUR MIND??THE WAY YOU DESCRIBE THEM IS LIKE YOU BASH OVER THAT EXPERIENCE EVERY NIGHT

Guest David Braund
Nah man, none for that. I'm not batty. I just tried out something, I bet you have done double penetration too, you're just too afraid to own up.
bruvi wont even have sex with a next guy in the room on some Tyree sh*tits jus really uncomfortablef*ckin a ting with another dude is completely out the questionbut u do you stilldifferent strokes n that...

It's not something I am willing to try again, it did feel wrong, I'm not going to lie, like I said it felt nasty. It felt even more odd that I had my boys load marching all over my peice. But really though, is it any different than putting your peice into a girls p*ssy after your boy has already released his load inside her whilst you are waiting your turn in another room? (unless you have a friend who is kind enough to let you go first that is)

Guest David Braund
It's not something I am willing to try again, it did feel wrong, I'm not going to lie, like I said it felt nasty. It felt even more odd that I had my boys load marching all over my peice. But really though, is it any different than putting your peice into a girls p*ssy after your boy has already released his load inside her whilst you are waiting your turn in another room? (unless you have a friend who is kind enough to let you go first that is)
lolthats DEFFO sutin u shudda kept to urselfive never run train, so i wouldnt know of that comparison tbh, but it doesnt seem as bad as DP, although u paint quite horrific pictureswould even put me off goin first knowin some dude was outside jus waitin, id prob imagine he was listenin or sutin n jus put me offthem ones liek when someones standin next 2 u in a public toilet n u cnt pisswe're jus built differently