DJ Khaled= biggest mouth

MF Cunt

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Seen i always assumed hes Latino being in Terror Squadwho cares hes brown let him say it, if theres bare Palestienians in Miami they might be saying nigga the same as latinos like Tru Life and Fat Joe
I'm white, but I've been sunbathing a lot this week & believe me when I say I've got a SICK tan, my nigga.WE THE BEST!

Guest David Braund
Seen i always assumed hes Latino being in Terror Squadwho cares hes brown let him say it, if theres bare Palestienians in Miami they might be saying nigga the same as latinos like Tru Life and Fat Joe
I'm white, but I've been sunbathing a lot this week & believe me when I say I've got a SICK tan, my nigga.WE THE BEST!
LISTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

If u lived in America who knows maybe Rick Ross and everyone would allow u too *shrugs*

Guest SKYSCRAPER
saying that
according to this video Method Man says ur not allowed to use it ever cus ur white
That's cool, I'll just hang out with Rick Ross & Khaled & them when I go over.

Has the album done as well as you expected? Oh definitely! The fans are showing me love, they’re buying the album. Every other day fans are calling me to tell me their favourite song ‘cause I put my number out. If anyone that doesn’t have my number it is [+1] 305-528-2786. That’s my cell phone number and a lot of the time the fans call me and they already have the album and they go and purchase more and broadcast [the cell number] to their fans and let me know how the album is.
What the f*ck.Man gave out his mobile.Someone call it...[Flo Ride, not Khaled]
Mans on this Mike Jones tip
who
LOLwas bout to be like "WHAT?" then clocked what u did therehaha

Tru Life is a black Latino though. Plus I dont think Miami is like New York in terms of Black & Brown relations.

Guest PROFIT2
nah fair enuff he might be annoying but im sick of man sayin sh*t like "look how everyone isnt really feelin him and he makes them feel akward" etcthats bollocks bet they dont feel akward when they check there bank balance!they feel him its just he's doing what he does best creatin a hype and them man are all bait chillin and relaxin so when he burst in like that there all like wtf but they still feel him other wise why wy=ud they be on all his songs?guy dont even make tracks and he's that big no other dj is on his levelthats why kay slay and whoo kid and them man hate on him so much.
Cash Rules Everything Around Me, CREAM! Everyone was f*ck*ng with Dame when he had Jay 'cause he had Jay. No on felt him. Swear nemesis was on RWD saying he was talking to either Lyor or Kevin Liles and they was cussing Dame during the time he was one of Def Jams biggest money makersNot saying they dont but just 'cause they're on tracks with him doesnt neccessarily mean they like him
yep but im sure if you really didnt feel someone you wouldnt make tracks with themfat joe/akon/flo-rida/Rick-Ross/LO/weezynone are signed to him so they dont have to be on his beat if they dont want 2if you fink someones an idiot and you make tunes with them your bigger idiot imohold tite guys sayin he dont producehe never said he produced his whole album he's a DJ!!!he's just trying to take it to more than just mixtapes by bringing out a proper albumand f*ck hitting him with the 'nigga' talk when so many non-black guys in the states say itas long as Em/Paul Wall/bubba dont start using it then its not a problem over therelatinos say they are treated the same way if not lower than black people in th US so they feel they have the right to say itthe joke is nigger is basically the spanish word for black so its kind of ironic tryin to tell them man they cant say a word fromther own language lol..but f*ck it rappers cant use it an then get pissed when next guys dolike there arent thousands of white kids singing along to there lyrics and yes saying....NIGGER!

Guest PROFIT2
Tru Life is a black Latino though. Plus I dont think Miami is like New York in terms of Black & Brown relations.
tru life is not black latino famhe's straight purto rican.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
nah fair enuff he might be annoying but im sick of man sayin sh*t like "look how everyone isnt really feelin him and he makes them feel akward" etcthats bollocks bet they dont feel akward when they check there bank balance!they feel him its just he's doing what he does best creatin a hype and them man are all bait chillin and relaxin so when he burst in like that there all like wtf but they still feel him other wise why wy=ud they be on all his songs?guy dont even make tracks and he's that big no other dj is on his levelthats why kay slay and whoo kid and them man hate on him so much.
Cash Rules Everything Around Me, CREAM! Everyone was f*ck*ng with Dame when he had Jay 'cause he had Jay. No on felt him. Swear nemesis was on RWD saying he was talking to either Lyor or Kevin Liles and they was cussing Dame during the time he was one of Def Jams biggest money makersNot saying they dont but just 'cause they're on tracks with him doesnt neccessarily mean they like him
the joke is nigger is basically the spanish word for black so its kind of ironic tryin to tell them man they cant say a word fromther own language lol..
Errrr, no it isn't."Negro" is not the same as "Nigger".

Exactly a Black Puerto Rican. Latin is not a race. Most Dominicans and a large % of Ricans are mixed with Black blood. Look at Tru Life's skin and hair. He is more than half black. In his country he is classed as a Moreno.Immortal Technique as well.

Latino is just a word for hispanics and puerto ricans and all sortsits like saying "asians" but theres indians, pakistanis, bangladeshi, chinese etc f*ck knows what Tru Life is he looks straight Rican to me with his hair braidedPeople like Lloyd Banks and Jim Jones look like a more obvious mix to mealso i dont get what u mean about black and brown relationships being different, Cus when i was in Miami everyone was cool

Abeg someone lock this..Khaled topic always end up in the same talk ( The 'N' Word)..Like I always said.If black people resepcted themsevles in the first place we wont be having this debate.If you are makin money for Black folk in the states you can call them whatever slur you want.. Money rules

Guest PROFIT2
the joke is nigger is basically the spanish word for black so its kind of ironic tryin to tell them man they cant say a word fromther own language lol..
Errrr, no it isn't."Negro" is not the same as "Nigger".
Errrr did i not say basically?and where do u fink the word nigger came from.

Guest PROFIT2
Exactly a Black Puerto Rican. Latin is not a race. Most Dominicans and a large % of Ricans are mixed with Black blood. Look at Tru Life's skin and hair. He is more than half black. In his country he is classed as a Moreno.Immortal Technique as well.
your the one who said latino fam and he's still straight purto rican he isnt half black at all he's fully purto rican and his skin isnt that dark and his hair is like most purto ricans curly and thick he's brown not black.noreaga is a black purto rican...he calls him self niggerican