OK, Shut Up Now...

A Bit Better

You know when you're roasting and you neeed to buss so you try linking a chick that you usually wouldn't bother with. You text her and she's replying and sh*t and then you clock she's busy and you're never gonna link her and you give up and go have a wank. Don't you f*ck*ng hate it when they keep texting you afterwards!?Feel like a bit of an arsehole but whatever, it's done! She should see the signs!One chick I was determined to f*ck before the end of term just coz I felt like I could. Ended up being too drunk to go see her on my last night so I never f*cked her. She had longed it out the first time I linked her but I was determined. Now she's all poking me on facebook and writing on my wall to make it clear to other chicks that I poked her back. And she sent me a text saying that she's decided we deserve to have sex but I'll probably never see her again. The f*ck does that mean?I wish girls would just know their roles.

Guest David Braund

lmao @ her deciding 2 shud have sexman would plainface her n go off n get some Basildon slagcnt stand big headed chicksbut yea i TOTTALLY get u about the harrassing a chick, them being long, u knock one out n cnt b bothered n they're still on ur line

I ain't replying to the text. It's nonsense. She's from some village near Sheffield and I'll be damned if I'm going there even if her best friend from home is f*ck*ng peng.She's bigheaded coz guys above her level (like myself - yeah I said it) show her attention initially because they think they can bang it, then actually talk to her coz she has a lot of grime and bassline.

shits disgusting fami swear i haaaaaaate doin the ground work on girls its sooo long just sittin there and listening to all the bullcrapthen after i hit it i cba to talk to her ever again, or until im cravin againi wish i was still young so i cud still do ugly grims, but my pride just wont let me

Guest David Braund
shits disgusting fami swear i haaaaaaate doin the ground work on girls its sooo long just sittin there and listening to all the bullcrapthen after i hit it i cba to talk to her ever again, or until im cravin againi wish i was still young so i cud still do ugly grims, but my pride just wont let me
ugly nah nah.... grims >>_____________most are OK to tell the truth, well i think so anyways.im tellin theehead to basildon or lakeside or sutingrim galorejailbait doebut they know the levels

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

c/s. The worst ones are when a girl never realises she was only ever gonna be at best 'a back-up p*ssy' just in case you can't hit a girl you actually want to. You should just ask her what shes on, find out whether you will see her again soon and if not ignore the bitch and find another girl to step into her slot.I had one girl who i f*cked - just because she was there and it was easy. Didn't give her anything straight up and down i'd even text her instead of call her cause i didn't want to talk to her! anyway i hit it a few times then stopped txin her then everyday for about a week she was giving me missed calls, stupid texts and one night she rang me about 12.30 am (which aint that late) and i switched pon her for no reason. Now the bitch is waiting for my call - which ain't coming.

You should find her bang it, then kiss your teeth and leave.
I ain't gonna hit it. She goes to my uni but she's a fresher and I've just finished. I ain't going back to uni in Sept so I probably won't see her again. But I will be visiting my uni a few times once term starts so I'll keep her there just in case. There's so many chicks I wanna hit if I visit my uni I'll probably end up with none.Some other girl is f*ck*ng me off now. Text me one night asking if I wanna f*ck her, there's me thinking it's a done deal. So I organise a lift to her uni coz I have a few friends there and tell her I'm coming. "OK but don't be disappointed if you don't get to see me coz I'll be doing blah blah blah". Ain't spoken to her since. d*ckhead.

I ain't gonna hit it. She goes to my uni but she's a fresher and I've just finished. I ain't going back to uni in Sept so I probably won't see her again. But I will be visiting my uni a few times once term starts so I'll keep her there just in case. There's so many chicks I wanna hit if I visit my uni I'll probably end up with none.Some other girl is f*ck*ng me off now. Text me one night asking if I wanna f*ck her, there's me thinking it's a done deal. So I organise a lift to her uni coz I have a few friends there and tell her I'm coming. "OK but don't be disappointed if you don't get to see me coz I'll be doing blah blah blah". Ain't spoken to her since. d*ckhead.
Bruv you dont have to bump into her, you have her number. Just text her and tell her uni main entrance 6.30 dont disappoint me

Bruv you dont have to bump into her, you have her number. Just text her and tell her uni main entrance 6.30 dont disappoint me
She meant coz she would be so busy she might not have time. I don't have time for tha nonsense coz we both know she would have time but I'm not going all that way for her to bottle it. She lives in Croydon anyway so I might smash it when I go visit my housemate next week. But I ain't calling her till I get there... Nah uh, won't do it.

was chatting to this chick about weekly for about 2 months, wanted to link her b4 i go home after uni finishes but she was being long and i had exams so decided to lock it off bout 2 weeks ago. she sent some long txt a hour ago about wat shes been on in the last week and such and last sentence is 'u've forgotten about me :D'. i txt back with one word: 'lolwut' [/interesting thought-provoking anecdote]

Ended up being too drunk to go see her on my last night so I never f*cked her.
atleast u realised u was too drunk to link hernot about gettin bus to the other side of the city 2 go to an estate u neva knew existed, kickin off outside a mcdonalds u didn't knew existed, only to go slober on some birds face n break her housephone

Ended up being too drunk to go see her on my last night so I never f*cked her.
atleast u realised u was too drunk to link hernot about gettin bus to the other side of the city 2 go to an estate u neva knew existed, kickin off outside a mcdonalds u didn't knew existed, only to go slober on some birds face n break her housephone
LMAO know when you've had too much man!

erm sori guys 2 invade yo convo.. but i js wantd 2 ask. dd u actualli make it clear with the galz that u wer js fcking & thatz it?? cz itz easy 2 get mixd up with u thinkin thingz r going this way bt 2 the otha person theyr going the complete opposite way... cz if u approach hr as a frend o a potential hubby itz onli r8 that she gonna try tok 2 u & txt u innit. & sum guyz r usualli 2 "polite" 2 say nthin & jst go on this ignorin thing!! & realli galz lyk 2 fcuk as much as boys so if u made it clear i dnt c wt the problem is... is she doesnt want that sort of 'relationship' shel say no & u move on or is it nt that simple?

erm sori guys 2 invade yo convo.. but i js wantd 2 ask. dd u actualli make it clear with the galz that u wer js fcking & thatz it?? cz itz easy 2 get mixd up with u thinkin thingz r going this way bt 2 the otha person theyr going the complete opposite way... cz if u approach hr as a frend o a potential hubby itz onli r8 that she gonna try tok 2 u & txt u innit. & sum guyz r usualli 2 "polite" 2 say nthin & jst go on this ignorin thing!! & realli galz lyk 2 fcuk as much as boys so if u made it clear i dnt c wt the problem is... is she doesnt want that sort of 'relationship' shel say no & u move on or is it nt that simple?
I really wanted to respond to this post but the yellow word irritated me and the red one made me too mad to continue reading.I'm guessing you're asking if I made it clear I just wanted to f*ck? No, obviously I didn't. If I did, I wouldn't have a chance coz she'd think I saw her as a ho. I do but she doesn't know that and if she does it f*cks it up for me and every other dude that tries it with her for like 4 years.

r u an english teacher? i apologise for shortening my wrds but this is a forum im nt writing a personal statement for an apprentice job with sir alan! y r pple soooo touchy about that?????nways... ok kul i understand wat u mean a bit. but say u jst wanted 2 fcuk.. cn u nt find a gal who is into jst fcking as much as u r. & thatz it. without having 2 go on a whole loooong situation & having 2 lead sum gal on? or is it u wil onli have 1 particular gal in mind & u wil put up with it until u hit it? i dunno if im making myself clear cz im finding it pretty hard 2 articulate wat i mean.

r u an english teacher? i apologise for shortening my wrds but this is a forum im nt writing a personal statement for an apprentice job with sir alan! y r pple soooo touchy about that?????nways... ok kul i understand wat u mean a bit. but say u jst wanted 2 fcuk.. cn u nt find a gal who is into jst fcking as much as u r. & thatz it. without having 2 go on a whole loooong situation & having 2 lead sum gal on? or is it u wil onli have 1 particular gal in mind & u wil put up with it until u hit it? i dunno if im making myself clear cz im finding it pretty hard 2 articulate wat i mean.
The chick should see that I'm only on a sex tip coz I only text her when I'm blusky. But she probably won't and will think there's more to it because she wants to believe that. I let her believe it until I can see I'm never gonna get anything out of it and then I duck out.We're coming off topic a bit here... I'm talking about when you specifically text a chick trying to make the link happen and she longs it. Then when you clock it's gonna take too long to mash it she keeps trying to talk to you like she hasn't f*cked it up already.