Jheeze

Fresh

for me i dunno i can bring out my a game for these and dont mind if i fail cos at least u tried and if u succeed then woytryna draw the more buckled chicks is harder to me and more nerve wracking cos im thinking cmon i cant get rejected by this beast that will mean i am a nothing.thers a lot more on the line
LOL

it happens to all of usthe anxiety can be such a bitch if you have it in your head that you do not deserve this girl.The worst thing is living in your head. Before you even uttered a word to her you had already made so many excuses and talked yourself out of any positive interaction that it was nearly impossible to start the banter.Not living in my head is definitely something i'm trying to do. How many times have we let opportunities go by because we play negative outcomes from situations in our head that will never happen?Unfortunately all this is a lot easier said than done :D

But at the last minute decided the gyal was threadworthy!!
BumpI cant frickin beleive what I came across on the met line this morning,Was cotched on the train reading my metro as usual, headphones in etc. And on came literally the nicest girl I have ever seen ever anywhere, looked like she had been airbrushed in real life and was dressed for a photoshoot, I was scanning my memory to combat her appearance with a nicer being I may have seen in the past. MAN the gyal was perfect down to every detail, could'nt have been older that 20. And if she handed me a letter with her name on from the NHS informing her she had AIDS I would still impregnate her and not flinch. Anyway, she sat down opposite me (headphones in also). And now im not a shy guy, I will chirpse any girl any age and feel no way to get rejected. If I do chirpse, I always know what to do and what to say, sh*t just comes natural. But this morning i felt so unable I revolted myself. I was so overcome by this girls flare that I was conscious of my every movement and how it would look to the onlooker. Swear down once i finished the paper I didnt know what to do with my hands, man was bare fidgety I just felt ugly and uncomfortable. Was rehearsing icebreakers in my head like some amatuer and the whole time the girl didnt take her eyes away from the window. I was praying to god that I got some eye contact so I could excuse a couple words being exchanged. Then all I could think about was my appearance. I'm dressed sharp as im at work dont get is twiss (shirt tie + waistcoat) but I couldnt stop thinking about clothes I should have worn, and how I should have got a shapeup yesterday. sh*t was nuts. In the end I just had to offera lady my seat and stand up at the other side of the carriage man was so uncomfortable. Swear down I was sweating. Never felt like that before in my life man, I was kicking myself the whole way to work. Even now I can see her face in my headI really feel it at the bottom of my heart if ugly people get that feeling everytime they cross paths with a normal good looking person.Anyone here seen one of 'those girls'
Take a pic next time maybe some of us know her.You're only hope is to get the met line at the same time

Guest David Braund
lol offtopic a bit but dont u hate it when u got hayfever u cant approach girls cos ur shook ur nose might start runnin or u got bogey in ya nostril. bare parro lol
i dnt approach chicks when i gt a coldmy sneezes have a nexx level projection

But at the last minute decided the gyal was threadworthy!!
BumpI cant frickin beleive what I came across on the met line this morning,Was cotched on the train reading my metro as usual, headphones in etc. And on came literally the nicest girl I have ever seen ever anywhere, looked like she had been airbrushed in real life and was dressed for a photoshoot, I was scanning my memory to combat her appearance with a nicer being I may have seen in the past. MAN the gyal was perfect down to every detail, could'nt have been older that 20. And if she handed me a letter with her name on from the NHS informing her she had AIDS I would still impregnate her and not flinch. Anyway, she sat down opposite me (headphones in also). And now im not a shy guy, I will chirpse any girl any age and feel no way to get rejected. If I do chirpse, I always know what to do and what to say, sh*t just comes natural. But this morning i felt so unable I revolted myself. I was so overcome by this girls flare that I was conscious of my every movement and how it would look to the onlooker. Swear down once i finished the paper I didnt know what to do with my hands, man was bare fidgety I just felt ugly and uncomfortable. Was rehearsing icebreakers in my head like some amatuer and the whole time the girl didnt take her eyes away from the window. I was praying to god that I got some eye contact so I could excuse a couple words being exchanged. Then all I could think about was my appearance. I'm dressed sharp as im at work dont get is twiss (shirt tie + waistcoat) but I couldnt stop thinking about clothes I should have worn, and how I should have got a shapeup yesterday. sh*t was nuts. In the end I just had to offera lady my seat and stand up at the other side of the carriage man was so uncomfortable. Swear down I was sweating. Never felt like that before in my life man, I was kicking myself the whole way to work. Even now I can see her face in my headI really feel it at the bottom of my heart if ugly people get that feeling everytime they cross paths with a normal good looking person.Anyone here seen one of 'those girls'
Take a pic next time maybe some of us know her.You're only hope is to get the met line at the same time
LOL as if i can just whip out the cybershot, I get that train every day same time.DAN know im gonna look fresh to death tomorrow