FAO: Religious Heads...

Stamina Man

I read the replies.You're saying people don't know what he is capable of yeah?Q: If he is capable/willing to prevent evil, why doesn't he?I know the bible does talk about everything happens for a reason, and people having A: free will, which isn't true in the third worlds...But meh...Just wondering.
How do people not have free will in the third world, free will means that people are not under the control of any divine entities and have the ability to act on independent thought. Everyone has that except a couple retarded peeps.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the replies.You're saying people don't know what he is capable of yeah?If he is capable/willing to prevent evil, why doesn't he?I know the bible does talk about everything happens for a reason, and people having free will, which isn't true in the third worlds...But meh...Just wondering.
if we dont kno what hes capable of, how can we possibly answer ur questions

God is above the working of the human mind and thus words such as omnipotent mean nothing as we cannot truly comprehend God's true power
LMAOThis very explanation always makes me laugh.So how the f*ck can you even try and explain God to someone if you can't comprehend his power? That's like trying to explain long division to someone when you only know short division.People always try and drop this yet still try and educate others about God.Athiests have no proof.Believers have no proof.Just let people weigh up what is around us and decide what route to take.Those last three lines were directed at everyone.

Guest Radio
I read the replies.You're saying people don't know what he is capable of yeah?If he is capable/willing to prevent evil, why doesn't he?I know the bible does talk about everything happens for a reason, and people having free will, which isn't true in the third worlds...But meh...Just wondering.
It's like us building a robot, then that robot trying to comprehend our lives, it just wouldn't be possible.The third world countries weren't created like that, God didn't f*ck up their governments and economy, the greed of man has f*cked the world over, and people expect God to make it all better. I didn't really get your points because they not really questions

Since he made the world, surely he can take care of his own creation?Took 7 days to make the whole thing yeah?How long would it take to fix up a few countries? Rid them of evil and poverty, but it hasn't been done.The people are out there because of others, they can't help it, nor do anything about it, and religion is all they have.But where is religion getting them, really?Getting them poisoned by dirty water, deaded off by aids or gunned down by military troops.----------------Now Playing On iTunes: Immortal Technique - HOK (Remix) ft. Breez Evaflowi

it just annoys me the way that atheists think they are so much smarter than non-atheistsif u were content with ur standing on the issue of religion and the concept of god, you wouldnt feel the need to question other peoplesame goes for a lot of christians aswell, cept they dont think they are smarter, they think they have one upnot all but a lot of them
As I said, not all atheists are as how you may picture, or read about.I am an atheist still, but doesn't mean i'm not interested in religious peoples point of views.
the way u started the topic implies that u dont think the ur question could be answeredlook at the picture u postedsomething about winning

Since he made the world, surely he can take care of his own creation?Took 7 days to make the whole thing yeah?How long would it take to fix up a few countries? Rid them of evil and poverty, but it hasn't been done.The people are out there because of others, they can't help it, nor do anything about it, and religion is all they have.But where is religion getting them, really?Getting them poisoned by dirty water, deaded off by aids or gunned down by military troops.----------------Now Playing On iTunes: Immortal Technique - HOK (Remix) ft. Breez Evaflowi
you keep asking questionsbut ur not reading peoples answers

We learn from pain and mistakes.If you get burnt a little bit by fire then you know that fire is dangerous and not to set yourself on fire.Maybe God allows people to make mistakes and cause pain and damage, so that we have the chance to learn from our mistakes.

this is the intelligence levels of most atheists who will look to challenge religion thinking they are above itso there really is no point humouring them with sensible responses

it just annoys me the way that atheists think they are so much smarter than non-atheistsif u were content with ur standing on the issue of religion and the concept of god, you wouldnt feel the need to question other peoplesame goes for a lot of christians aswell, cept they dont think they are smarter, they think they have one upnot all but a lot of them
As I said, not all atheists are as how you may picture, or read about.I am an atheist still, but doesn't mean i'm not interested in religious peoples point of views.
the way u started the topic implies that u dont think the ur question could be answeredlook at the picture u postedsomething about winning
The question hasn't been answered yet though has it?Not properly anyway.
Prove God does not existLock this
Prove God does exist.

I semi agree with you.If you don't question, you don't learn is my motto, however I do see where you're coming from because Athiests continue to press with the mindstate of proving God doesn't exist, and since there is no concrete evidence they would like to believe they have the upper hand. But at the same time, why shouldn't they ask in such a way because the magnitude of such an issue which people claim is more important than all is at hand.

Guest Radio
God is above the working of the human mind and thus words such as omnipotent mean nothing as we cannot truly comprehend God's true power
LMAOThis very explanation always makes me laugh.So how the f*ck can you even try and explain God to someone if you can't comprehend his power? That's like trying to explain long division to someone when you only know short division.People always try and drop this yet still try and educate others about God.
You can understand God to an extent, but if someone had the power to create you, what makes you think you have the ability to think on their levels if they are superior to you in every way, it doesn't make sense. Your analogy is incorrect because people are not educating others on what they don't know (long division) they teaching them the short division. :rolleyes:

It's like us building a robot, then that robot trying to comprehend our lives, it just wouldn't be possible.The third world countries weren't created like that, God didn't f*ck up their governments and economy, the greed of man has f*cked the world over, and people expect God to make it all better. I didn't really get your points because they not really questions
He has no points thats why, he's tryna spark a debate with soggy matches. Anyways yeah end of the day, if aetheists are right and there is no God (from any religion) then the aetheists and the believers will all end up in the eternal nothingness case closed, however if the believers are right and there is a God then the believers will end up on the positive side of afterlife and the aetheists not so much.

this is the intelligence levels of most atheists who will look to challenge religion thinking they are above itso there really is no point humouring them with sensible responses
It's not though...They are valid questions, just you cannot answer them, without using passages from the bible or whatever you do.Trying to backup bullshit with bullshit, don't work.I have a bible on my book shelf, I know a few passages from the top of my head, don't think i'm not uneducated when it comes to religion, never that.I'm just interested in what people have to say, but too many people get so defensive, and cannot give straight answers.And @ whoever said i'm not reading answers, I am, i'm one guy and there's about 5 people giving me answers, cannot read all at once.

People aren't claiming they can prove God exists.You on the other are claiming for definite that he doesn't.Also the way you are responding to people's posts suggests that contrary to your opening statements, you actually have very little interest in other people's views and are simply trying to get a point across while slyly mocking people and implying they are stupid having religious faith.

I semi agree with you.If you don't question, you don't learn is my motto, however I do see where you're coming from because Athiests continue to press with the mindstate of proving God doesn't exist, and since there is no concrete evidence they would like to believe they have the upper hand. But at the same time, why shouldn't they ask in such a way because the magnitude of such an issue which people claim is more important than all is at hand.
yh man, they are free to ask, free to debate but jus not in a condescending mannerall we can do as human beings is question and debate, we dont have the answers it takes a higher level of understanding, that which many of us dont have