Criminals

Fresh

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tibbius

1. Yes2. Yes3. no, but nearly getting deported isnt funny4. YesI've done some ricdiulous hours of community service though, to the point where it wouldve been better to touch pen to make up the hoursdisclaimer: im not a criminal

Guest Tibbius
what were your charges sub zero?
Affray, drunk and disorderly, ABH and nearly GBH.Just being an all round prick really, I'm completely different now though.
alcohol is a bitchyou must be white :lol:iJoke

Guest Tibbius
what were your charges sub zero?
Affray, drunk and disorderly, ABH and nearly GBH.Just being an all round prick really, I'm completely different now though.
alcohol is a bitchyou must be white :lol: iJoke
Half right :P
some lager lout charges,i swear after a certain period of time crimes committed when under 18 are supposed to drop offhow is my CRB still showing Theft charges from 10 years ago?

Guest Tibbius

alright finei went to a rave with some guys, one being a member of the forumand ended up sleepin on a plastic blue mattress with offensive weapons charges

Guest Tibbius
alright finei went to a rave with some guys, one being a member of the forumand ended up sleepin on a plastic blue mattress with offensive weapons charges
True G.
biggest pisstake ever, felt like a prick

Guest Tibbius
so i take it u lot with jobs didnt check or u lied 2 them..or does it depend on what uve actually got on ur record?
they said the charges dont matter to the nature of my job