SO....whats everyone on this weekend then?

spiderman

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tonight- babysittingtommorow- see where the wind takes me, might touch a rave or somethingsunday- see where the wind takes me
oi oi, come down dmz tonite nola, its gna b the one! :lol: my feet are sooooore but i made sure i didnt cake myself last night so i can make it tonite! just woke up from 3 hours sleep lmao

Guest Flat Eric
ive got..no p*ssyno moneyand a burner on me..my thoughts aint good.. you heard me homie?now im playin with the safetyon and off.. off and onim playin with my safety
where can i find this juelz track

Well yday I went to some house shoobs... bare bitches n hoes... tried to hold it down n stay calm... but next house shoobs dem girls are gna get hotted differently. Off work today... bed bound... couldn't get out of the bath coz my back n hip are f*ckin with meSunday.. boy... probs just gna jam... no cocky... no money... no weed :(

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Well yday I went to some house shoobs... bare bitches n hoes... tried to hold it down n stay calm... but next house shoobs dem girls are gna get hotted differently. Off work today... bed bound... couldn't get out of the bath coz my back n hip are f*ckin with meSunday.. boy... probs just gna jam... no cocky... no money... no weed :(
Ahem?*points at self*

lol spideys on a happy flex atmlast nite for me wasnt amazingbooked to see hancock tonitejust been owning on cod4 got some chores to do
lol trussss me fam, ever since friday morning all i been doin is burning peng food, drinking it up, out in the sun/in the rave checkin gash all over the shop....i came home 7am, woke up 10 and im already gna start sessioning for tonight.reachin 2 sick raves in a row + in summer wid good weather = i f*ckin LOVE being this age :lol:

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

18.13 and i've officially been homeless since about 12pm when i had to move out of my halls. grim. Got about 3 hours to find somewhere to stay for the night, cause got work up here next week thats gonna net me £470, accom whilst i'm working and meals included.THIS IS THE LAST SUMMER I'M EVER GONNA BE BROKE.

Guest David Braund
18.13 and i've officially been homeless since about 12pm when i had to move out of my halls. grim. Got about 3 hours to find somewhere to stay for the night, cause got work up here next week thats gonna net me £470, accom whilst i'm working and meals included.THIS IS THE LAST SUMMER I'M EVER GONNA BE BROKE.
only on ViP2 can someone b homeless but still manage to come here n make a post