Name 3 rappers that are REAL

ReZiW

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Braund

never seen a make believe one or mythical rapper so i believe they are all realunless my worst fear is a reality, in that we all exist in our own heads and whats happenin is really not whats happenin around us but what we THINK is happening

wu tang clan/flintstones protagonist given name.
one of dem broke mase's jaw. cant remember who of the top of my head thou.
Ghostface i think...for topics sake, i'd say Freaky Zeekey seems pretty reali mean people can argue wot makes u real/not real all day, but if you met a character like Freekey IRL, i think you'd call him real, i mean you wouldnt call him p*ssy would youfrom seeing the run over/shoot out footage i thought rah this guy aint no wimp, plus guys done proper time so i'm thinkin prison aint nothin to himthen i saw that footage of the undercover pulling a gun on Jim Jones, and the body language/reaction difference between Jim and Freekey says it all reallyi aint no Freekey fan, i prefered him wen he jus did skits so it aint no fan sh*t, jus wot i noticed from those clips from an outsiders perspective i suppose*awaits head shaking*

how could anybody here know though really?unless you've had real life encounters with these people, or came up in their hoods you can't be saying whether this nigga's real or that's nigga's mythicallike, the only people who should be saying whether 50 cent is real or fake, is people who lived in southside queens and know how he was back in the day

how could anybody here know though really?unless you've had real life encounters with these people, or came up in their hoods you can't be saying whether this nigga's real or that's nigga's mythicallike, the only people who should be saying whether 50 cent is real or fake, is people who lived in southside queens and know how he was back in the day
man was called 'bubu' stole his namesnitchedwent toe to toe with a midget

its a tricky onei mean look at it like this, if i made a topic in whatever bout my life story, started talkin bout how my mum was a crack dealer murdered wen i was five, i sold crack till i got shift, did time, got shot nine times, survived etc, i swear bare heads would suddenly be pattin me on the back like it affirms their own beliefs about how real they are, as well as methe point is, 50 is the type a rapper to talk bout how he doesnt smoke weed in an interview, then drop a tune on an ALBUM the next month bout how all he needs is his weed etc...so now he's fake, but only on one level, right?the properties of bein 'real' are fickle. mos people think bein real is something you're born into wen that is far from the truthlol at the term 'real' anyway, swear this would make a good topic in a philosopical debate.

i see what ur saying. but when i say REAL. i mean REAL, like man can go back to the hood and get bare love, just because hes respected on such a high level
50 cent real had bare niggas in his crew use to box out niggas for fun bang em smurf confirmed it in an interview wen they had fallen out snitch thing is funny theres no proof he snitched jus fake documents even saigion did his research on 50 and recognised him as a real nigga

DMX>>>>>>>>>___2paxmax b?dnt really give these things that much thought.

then i saw that footage of the undercover pulling a gun on Jim Jones, and the body language/reaction difference between Jim and Freekey says it all really*awaits head shaking*
direct me to the videos pleaz
*awaits head shaking*
lolol
never seen a make believe one or mythical rapper so i believe they are all realunless my worst fear is a reality, in that we all exist in our own heads and whats happenin is really not whats happenin around us but what we THINK is happening
them butterfly dreams there

then i saw that footage of the undercover pulling a gun on Jim Jones, and the body language/reaction difference between Jim and Freekey says it all really
u kno what... llow me, it aint even freekey, dunno why i thought it was till i jus watched it again - i was talkin bout the guy in black who dont seem phased by the gun pointed right at himanyway, clips funny, watch it"i'm sean bell" come like "i'm sparticus"http://binside.typepad.com/binside_tv/2008...cover-poli.html

i see what ur saying. but when i say REAL. i mean REAL, like man can go back to the hood and get bare love, just because hes respected on such a high level
50 cent real had bare niggas in his crew use to box out niggas for fun bang em smurf confirmed it in an interview wen they had fallen out snitch thing is funny theres no proof he snitched jus fake documents even saigion did his research on 50 and recognised him as a real nigga
how did i know this 50 fanboy was gonna come out of lurking. come like candy mancandy mancandy manmention 50 in a thread more than 3 times and he pops up.

thats what im saying, swear man was a known guy in queensbut anyway, like creamy was saying, the contradiction/debate is: 50 isn't real because he raps about murder and drugs when he dont do that no more, and says he dont take drugs or drink then has rhymes about Cristal, cocaine and weedOR50 IS real because he raps about whatever the f*ck he knows is gonna get that paper in, not whats true, and real niggas are only concerned with the dough and not with what other people think abou them????

thats what im saying, swear man was a known guy in queensbut anyway, like creamy was saying, the contradiction/debate is: 50 isn't real because he raps about murder and drugs when he dont do that no more, and says he dont take drugs or drink then has rhymes about Cristal, cocaine and weedOR50 IS real because he raps about whatever the f*ck he knows is gonna get that paper in, not whats true, and real niggas are only concerned with the dough and not with what other people think abou them????
you've seen my reasons
man was called 'bubu'stole his namesnitchedwent toe to toe with a midget
another reaon is because he cant go back to his hood

then i saw that footage of the undercover pulling a gun on Jim Jones, and the body language/reaction difference between Jim and Freekey says it all really
u kno what... llow me, it aint even freekey, dunno why i thought it was till i jus watched it again - i was talkin bout the guy in black who dont seem phased by the gun pointed right at himanyway, clips funny, watch it"i'm sean bell" come like "i'm sparticus"http://binside.typepad.com/binside_tv/2008...cover-poli.html
PMSLLLLLLLLjones was OFF[ghetto] YOU'LL HAVE YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR LIKE A HI-FIVE[/ghetto]

yh i already knew that stuffbut my question at the end wasn't about 50 cent specifically he was just was an exampleas was my first pointBut do you really think ANY rappers are as street as they make out? I mean, its America, if they really were as involved in the game as they make out they'd be dead or in jail by 22, not rapping