Name 3 rappers that are REAL

ReZiW

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yh i already knew that stuffbut my question at the end wasn't about 50 cent specifically he was just was an exampleas was my first pointBut do you really think ANY rappers are as street as they make out? I mean, its America, if they really were as involved in the game as they make out they'd be dead or in jail by 22, not rapping
freck billionaire- google search himcappadona- from wu tangjeezys still selling bricks

yh i already knew that stuffbut my question at the end wasn't about 50 cent specifically he was just was an exampleas was my first pointBut do you really think ANY rappers are as street as they make out? I mean, its America, if they really were as involved in the game as they make out they'd be dead or in jail by 22, not rapping
freck billionaire- google search himcappadona- from wu tangjeezys still selling bricks
Tell me how freck billionaire is real.

jeezys still selling bricks
how do you know this?
u got time yh
Young Jeezy Implicated In Cocaine-Trafficking CaseWitness claims during federal trial that rapper received multiple kilos of cocaine.By Chris HarrisWhile he has not been charged with a crime — and at press time appeared unlikely to be — rapper Young Jeezy (real name: Jay Jenkins) was implicated last week in a major cocaine-dealing ring, according to Atlanta's alternative newsweekly, Creative Loafing.Prosecution witness Ralph "Ralphie" Simms, who was indicted last year in a related federal drug case in Los Angeles, has been cooperating with the federal government as it continues to build its cocaine-conspiracy case against alleged Black Mafia Family member Fleming "Ill" Daniels, the paper reported. Simms reportedly told the jury that he is hoping his cooperation will result in a reduced sentence.Simms, testifying in U.S. District Court in Atlanta, told the court that Jeezy — whose nickname is the "Snowman" — was on the receiving end of multiple kilos of cocaine from the Black Mafia Family, a drug gang accused of moving hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of the drug across the country.According to Creative Loafing, Simms testified that he worked for the Black Mafia Family and that he was charged with unloading the gang's cocaine from limousines with secret compartments. He told the court that he'd pile hundreds of bricks of coke in various stash houses and that, back in fall 2004, high-ranking BMF members Chad "J-Bo" Brown and Martez "Tito" Byrth ordered him to set aside multi-kilo cocaine "shipments" for two customers.One of them, he said, was "Jeezy.""The rapper?" Assistant U.S. Attorney Robert McBurney asked."Yes," Simms replied.When contacted by MTV News, Jeezy's publicist and manager said the artist had no comment about the allegations. Meanwhile, Justice Department spokesman Patrick Crosby said that the department does not discuss or confirm pending investigations, but that it wasn't his experience that allegations made from the stand ever translate into actual criminal proceedings."Not in the 22 years I have covered court cases as a reporter, nor in all my time with the Justice Department," Crosby said. "A defendant or witness can trot out any name they want. It happens all the time."Creative Loafing reports that Jeezy's name did come up several times during the first few days of the trial but only in relation to the rapper's friendship with BMF's reputed Atlanta leader, Demetrius "Big Meech" Flenory, who pleaded guilty in Detroit to running a continuing criminal enterprise and faces a minimum sentence of 20 years

i cant imagine jeezy getting away with shottin these days now hes a major celeb in america comon manwhen i found out 50 dont really blaze i was creasinghe has endless bars about twisting drosh*t he even had that song high all the time on grodt"Give me some dro, purple haze, and some chocolateGive me a dutch and a lighter I'll spark sh*tAnd stay high all the time, I smoke that good sh*tNigga I'm high all the time, man I'm on some hood sh*t"and then he goes on to say "i never even taken one puff"giving away needless hate ammo silly boy

Tell me how freck billionaire is real.
Mar 28 - Fabolous protege charged with selling crackThursday, March 27, 2008Last Updated Friday March 28, 2008, EDT 11:11 AMBY JUSTO BAUTISTASTAFF WRITERA Bergen County hip-hop artist who sings about cooking and selling crack has been charged with peddling the drug to an undercover cop.Jeffrey Whitters, known as “Freck Billionaire,” was being held in the Bergen County Jail on $150,000 bail.The Edgewater resident won't be going anywhere soon: He's wanted in Pennsylvania for violating parole, skipping a court appearance and giving false information, authorities said.On his Myspace.com page and website. Whitters, who also uses the name Brandon Michaels, describes selling crack for a living while growing up in Philadelphia. The aspiring 27-year-old rapper, who has rubbed shoulders with Fabolous and his Street Family, then came to New York looking to launch his career with Sizzle Records.Whitters and another man, Steven Ramos, 20, of Columbia Avenue, North Bergen, were arrested Tuesday after selling crack to a detective from the Bergen County Narcotics Task Force in Edgewater, said Prosecutor John L. Molinelli.Ramos was being held on $5,000 bail at the Bergen County Jail.E-mail: [email protected]: http://www.northjersey.com/news/crim...tribution.html

i cant imagine jeezy getting away with shottin these days now hes a major celeb in america comon manwhen i found out 50 dont really blaze i was creasinghe has endless bars about twisting drosh*t he even had that song high all the time on grodt"Give me some dro, purple haze, and some chocolateGive me a dutch and a lighter I'll spark sh*tAnd stay high all the time, I smoke that good sh*tNigga I'm high all the time, man I'm on some hood sh*t"and then he goes on to say "i never even taken one puff"giving away needless hate ammo silly boy
i think he does it on purposefrom his songs and his radio interviews and the sh*t he says i get the impression hes seriously f*cked up in the headi think he actually loves being the nigga everyone hates and he deliberately makes comments and songs designed to make people hate him______________________@ REZJeezy's name has been mentioned by a guy who is obviously trying to get some years knocked off a sentence or something, getting a celebrity charged will obviously help his cause.

Immortal Technique why?
Mans real, spits the truth.
dont think u het what i mean by real
LOLGhostface was wearing a mask during the early days of the Wu, man would go TV with a mask.Avoiding feds for robbery or somrthing like that. Someone will correct me of I'm wrong.
something bout he was wanted still.

dont think u het what i mean by real
Seen. So what is your definition of real then? Selling drugs? Killing somone? Going to prison? Getting shot? Or just keepin it real?
yh, i wasnt really talking bout rap content. just them as a person. whos done DIRT n ting

lol @ that courtJudge: "How do you plead"Him: "Innocent your honour"Judge: "What is your musical alias young man"Him: [mumbles]cmurder[/mumbles]Judge: "The defendant must speak up"Him: "C MURDER SYAAN STR8 OUT THE N.O. NEW OLEANS, THEY CYALL ME C-MURDAH, COZ I SEES MURDERS"Judge: *plainface* "....Give this man 30 years and get me an autograph"*bangs gavel*