Jme Appreciation Thread

The Somalian

lol jme dosent have an m5, its as that guy said a matt black 5 seriesprob a 520d or 525d some sh*t like that minor 12k nothing majoran m5 is a 35K whip and the insurance at his age and in london forget about it
Much more than 35k for an M5 lol, but yeah.It's a 535D Sport Auto.

some of u are stupid stilli dunno if he drives an M5 or not but some of u need to come out of your ghetto shellsthe amt of young ppl i see driving range sports, M3s,M5s,X6s, they cant all be driving daddys carand they are driving them in london.once someone under 25 is said to be driving a big car certain man get a rash and start chatting sh*t about insurance.dont use JMEs age to claim he cant drive an M5, show us his bank account u know so much about

JME's got an M5 it's a black one
Would he just make that up for no reason?
Wiley's not exactly known for his accurate depictions of much is he?I'm telling you it's not a real M5. If you choose not to believe it then that's you.

He should be on chipmunks and tinchy styrder fame level right about now. He has potential to break into the mainstream but meh who knows aint listen to grime since early 08. bar the too many man song no clue what hes up to.

who cares get your wave up
sh*t tune
4real sorry broi suggest we get back to debating whether JME has an m5 or not what do you think
It's not even an argument. I'm telling people it's not an M5. People should listen to me.1) A HPI Check shows what car it is2) JME has never said it's an M5. He's just let fools assume."Eediat I'm far from thatand my M-Sport 5, what Carbon Black"MSport 5 is NOT M5.

who cares get your wave up
sh*t tune
4real sorry broi suggest we get back to debating whether JME has an m5 or not what do you think
It's not even an argument. I'm telling people it's not an M5. People should listen to me.1) A HPI Check shows what car it is2) JME has never said it's an M5. He's just let fools assume."Eediat I'm far from thatand my M-Sport 5, what Carbon Black"MSport 5 is NOT M5.
Basically and Radio is that fool.