FAO people who drink and get drunk...

zlastboss

One of the worst things you can do when you come home drunk is go on facebookI swearDO NOT DO IT.
Sound advice.
lol, i can imagine wot sort of sh*t i'd do.... on topic no i don't shower, always clean my teeth tho, the amount of sugar - even in a lager is enuff to make sure i brush them. Don't get absolutely cunted anymore these days i can't handle hangovers.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
There was some drunk bozo in the park. I hate people who are drunk during the day.
Daytime drinking in the sun>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>______________ARGH, I need to go to the park this week & get my drank on, it's been too long.

i try and make sure i take my make up off and brush my teeth. no matter how drunk i am i have to take my make up off
yep,first rule of the brotherhood of clowns.oh wait yr a femalesry
lol i dont kno why i found this sooooo funny!i dont drink. & when i do its just for fun/show lol so just a glass or 2 so i dont get drunk coz i dont get happy when im tipsy & everytime i drink im sick for days. alcohol just doesnt go well in my body so its a blessing coz i dont make a fool of myself & a curse coz some raves are just sooooo sh*t they can only be rescued by alcohol!!

One of the worst things you can do when you come home drunk is go on facebookI swearDO NOT DO IT.
Sound advice.
I cannot cosign this enough..
Sucks doesn't it. Wake up in the morning and realise you poked bare chicks, wrote on nuff people's walls and generally caused mayhem.Worse than drunk dialing IMO.

i try and make sure i take my make up off and brush my teeth. no matter how drunk i am i have to take my make up off
It's weird init... no matter how drunk I am I always stagger to find my wet wipes and take my makeup off... theres nothing worse than waking up with mascara all over the pillow n sh*t!

Guest WAVE MACHINE
Sound advice.
I cannot cosign this enough..
Sucks doesn't it. Wake up in the morning and realise you poked bare chicks, wrote on nuff people's walls and generally caused mayhem.Worse than drunk dialing IMO.
TRUST bare ppl can jus see what u been on.lol