LOL @ Not Believing E15

Guest Wavy Davy

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most likely what will happen is your crib will get black listed from pizza hut, if you were to run a few more orders to it. its rare tho to get done where it ain loads of money spent, the F squad dont usualy investigate nothing under 2g
not evenbeen doin it for 2 yrsdey stil deliver to melol at thinkin police hav time for dis

golly was ur postcodeand hav u gt chinese near ur yard who deliver?
CR7 sides. And yes.Couple Special fried rice, chicken balls, prawn crackers. Beef chow mein.PM for the whole postcode innit. True say you doing this i'll bly the Golly comment.Flash: Want me to make it SE25 and drop you some? Man will drive down there in a hot second don.

CR7 sides. And yes.Special fried rice, chicken balls, prawn crackers. Beef chow mein.PM for the whole postcode innit. True say you doing this i'll bly the Golly comment.Flash: Want me to make it SE25 and drop you some? Man will drive down their in a hot second don.
golly si jus for ashortpm me d postcodeand d site for ur shop

i have got the ting now stillhow do i do the orders phone or online ?aint it bait?

CR7 sides. And yes.Couple Special fried rice, chicken balls, prawn crackers. Beef chow mein.PM for the whole postcode innit. True say you doing this i'll bly the Golly comment.Flash: Want me to make it SE25 and drop you some? Man will drive down there in a hot second don.
hes got me covered already fam

i have got the ting now stillhow do i do the orders phone or online ?aint it bait?
u using deets yeah?
yhits old though i got it went holiday come back and aint used it once should still be bless tho