Double Standards

A Bit Better

*Tries to save Eks' thread*i swear it's ok for girls to go around pinching boys bums in raves and on holiday islands but if its the other way round you will be on the ground with a knee in your face within 27 seconds
loool this made me laugh sooo much!! esp coz my friends pinch bums all the time. i dont!! pinch the wrong guy & he/ his galfriend will keep my arm!!! no thanx!!well im a girl so double standars are my unwanted first cousin!!! -apparently boys can have sex with loads of girls but if a girl sleeps with loads of guys shes a ho. -when i was younger it was okay for boys to go out but its not right fr girls.-boys can sleep the whole day & do nothing but its unladylike for girls you have to keep yourself busyi could carry on!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

*Tries to save Eks' thread*i swear it's ok for girls to go around pinching boys bums in raves and on holiday islands but if its the other way round you will be on the ground with a knee in your face within 27 seconds
loool this made me laugh sooo much!! esp coz my friends pinch bums all the time. i dont!! pinch the wrong guy & he/ his galfriend will keep my arm!!! no thanx!!well im a girl so double standars are my unwanted first cousin!!! -apparently boys can have sex with loads of girls but if a girl sleeps with loads of guys shes a ho. -when i was younger it was okay for boys to go out but its not right fr girls.-boys can sleep the whole day & do nothing but its unladylike for girls you have to keep yourself busyi could carry on!!!
Clearest indication you wanna sleep around.Allow the junge talk please.Durrty Boi = Pissed. Got your name/pic tattooed and allsorts. Ruining your name in the process.

Clearest indication you wanna sleep around.
agreeminor tho
Lol @ you PM'ing her.

Clearest indication you wanna sleep around.Allow the junge talk please.Durrty Boi = Pissed. Got your name/pic tattooed and allsorts. Ruining your name in the process.
no i dont thanks. was just saying in general that some things are more acceptable for boys than girls. even merely saying something & you just proved that point by calling me a junge. its cool tho say what you like apparently men can..

no i dont thanks. was just saying in general that some things are more acceptable for boys than girls. even merely saying something & you just proved that point by calling me a junge. its cool tho say what you like apparently men can..
Was in jest still.Chill. Bare feeling ffs.Durrty talk to your woman please.

Hear my friend to my other friend the other day. They're trying on dresses for some uni thing and this is how it goesFriend 1: Ohh friend 2 look at this dress, does it look nice on me.Friend 2: Friend 1 you reallygonna wear that, its nice and that but its a bit short. Try a dress thats a like a bit above your knees. We dont wanna see bum cheeks.Friend 1: Hmmm truesay if I bend over its at the top of my thigh. K lemme go find another dress.Cue a couple of hours later. Friend 2 comes in THAT EXACT dress.I was creasing.

my girlfriend got attacked by a moth while she was in the shower, it was f*ck*ng enormous, she thought it was a large bat, it was that big. i knocked it into the toilet and flushed the chain and it just sat there whilst the water ran over it - that's how big it was.

Guest Ivan Drago
my girlfriend got attacked by a moth while she was in the shower, it was f*ck*ng enormous, she thought it was a large bat, it was that big. i knocked it into the toilet and flushed the chain and it just sat there whilst the water ran over it - that's how big it was.
the double standards r alotimagine if the girl flushed it it would have went down no hassle but becuse it was you.. a malesmh

Was in jest still.Chill. Bare feeling ffs.Durrty talk to your woman please.
lol dont worry im cool still. and i was not saying that girls should sleep around. my original point was meant to be that the guys are not considered as hos. and leave david out of this he is sleeping lol

lol dont worry im cool still. and i was not saying that girls should sleep around. my original point was meant to be that the guys are not considered as hos. and leave david out of this he is sleeping lol
I knew what the point was. Hence me responding with what I did.*Pranks duurty for the next hour to disturb his sleep*

I knew what the point was. Hence me responding with what I did.*Pranks duurty for the next hour to disturb his sleep*
quite a charming come back i guess.aaaawww u kno he cant sleep so dont disturb him!!

the double standards r alotimagine if the girl flushed it it would have went down no hassle but becuse it was you.. a malesmh
twas sickening, i rekon it was tropical tbh

It's really f*ck*ng disturbing that Durrty just put his pic and took over some chick and now she's bang on it defending him and all sorts.Come like that syndrome whereby you feel sympathy for your kidnapper/rapist.
calm down rev killjoy.. just playing still. sorry if i offended

It's really f*ck*ng disturbing that Durrty just put his pic and took over some chick and now she's bang on it defending him and all sorts.Come like that syndrome whereby you feel sympathy for your kidnapper/rapist.
25503253_vader_shut_up_bitch.jpg

25503253_vader_shut_up_bitch.jpg
lmao! *makes a mental note*

Parred my thread to be honest. Push it down to the ground and jumped on it's head.In another news, a gay travel police guy stopped me when I went through the barriers at Liverpool Street coz my ticket beeped coz I have a travelcard. Guy clearly wasn't built for the job coz when I had to open my bag to get it out he said "Ah if it's all the way at the bottom of your bag don't worry about it."Not even sure I had it on me but the guy was too tender to check me on it. No homo.

Parred my thread to be honest. Push it down to the ground and jumped on it's head.In another news, a gay travel police guy stopped me when I went through the barriers at Liverpool Street coz my ticket beeped coz I have a travelcard. Guy clearly wasn't built for the job coz when I had to open my bag to get it out he said "Ah if it's all the way at the bottom of your bag don't worry about it."Not even sure I had it on me but the guy was too tender to check me on it. No homo.
so u flirted with the guy and he let u offif he'd been straight he wud of made u get the ticket?help me out here