Dont you miss the days....

The Somalian

I was walking around barking yestaerday night and i past some gypise party at this pub and I see the kids (no peado) running around just enjoying themselfsdont u remember when u went to them party as a kid and would just run around causing havoc and doing madness then u got a bit older so u would just have to sit there or try and chat up girlswho remembers them days u would go to a wedding, christening, and when u got there u would run around with ur cousins those were the days no stress on ur headoh and afgoon that thing in ur sig makes me feel as sick as the pic with the nipple with all them hole sin it

Guest WAVE MACHINE
I was walking around barking yestaerday night and i past some gypise party at this pub and I see the kids (no peado) running around just enjoying themselfsdont u remember when u went to them party as a kid and would just run around causing havoc and doing madness then u got a bit older so u would just have to sit there or try and chat up girlswho remembers them days u would go to a wedding, christening, and when u got there u would run around with ur cousins those were the days no stress on ur headoh and afgoon that thing in ur sig makes me feel as sick as the pic with the nipple with all them hole sin it
thought of it jus gave me goosebumps

That's all I've been thinking about recently.Going to Naija parties in community halls and while the adults and teens were dancing and chirpsing and so on, we used ro run around the estates playing runouts, taking food from the parties and throwing it at random people, getting lost and our parents would always come look for us when tha party was done.The care free days boi>>>>>>>>>>>>>_________