E15 you are one toppa top prick

Francis Coquelin

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man went up to him to collect my pizza and ting and drops the price...gave him the sickest plainfacehad to change my story around quicktime and said i didnt order sh*tu c*nt i had to lie to my mumsaid this crazy asian man tryna say teef money off us
shud hav jus took d pizza shut d door
that would be very wise.
i went to meat him outside cos man rang the buzzer and sh*t getting my mums attentionconversation went as followsPizza guy:*Takes pizza,wedges,chicken and brownies out*Me: *licks lips*Pizza guy:that'll be £25.45Me :huh: I paid 4 it onlinePizza guy: lemme ring HQ... nope looks like you didntMe: well i havn't got cash on me i used my cardPizza Guy: thats fine you can use it Me: :huh: *goes inside and pretends to get card* *mum asks who was it and why did i go outside**tells lies**mum sends pizza guy packing*could of ended so much worse

Man went up to him to collect my pizza and ting and drops the price...gave him the sickest plainfacehad to change my story around quicktime and said i didnt order sh*tu c*nt i had to lie to my mumsaid this crazy asian man tryna say teef money off us
shud hav jus took d pizza shut d door
that would be very wise.
i went to meat him outside cos man rang the buzzer and sh*t getting my mums attentionconversation went as followsPizza guy:*Takes pizza,wedges,chicken and brownies out*Me: *licks lips*Pizza guy:that'll be £25.45Me :huh: I paid 4 it onlinePizza guy: lemme ring HQ... nope looks like you didntMe: well i havn't got cash on me its used my cardPizza Guy: thats fine you can use it Me: :huh: *goes inside and pretends to get card* *mum asks who was it and why did i go outside**tells lies**mum sends pizza guy packing*could of ended so much worse
LolLolLolE15 will holla on Friday not at home today and dont even know the adress im at

f*ck*ng ungratefull bastarddidnt say fank umight hav to bop to ur adres stil
thank you?you failed the f*ck*ng order after days of me stalking you on pmsbut i spose you didnt have to do it so thank youbut you still owe me a pizza :angry:
dominos only let u order to d billing adress anywayso ill order pizza hut to sommwere else in c.t u can go coleect it ye

f*ck*ng ungratefull bastarddidnt say fank umight hav to bop to ur adres stil
thank you?you failed the f*ck*ng order after days of me stalking you on pmsbut i spose you didnt have to do it so thank youbut you still owe me a pizza :angry:
dominos only let u order to d billing adress anywayso ill order pizza hut to sommwere else in c.t u can go coleect it ye
na im out of the pizza game for good