Lipsing in Clubs

Sub_Zero

i have been swept off my feet, but not in a club situation, ive never been able to hear someone speak loud enough for thatand also its jus a public ting aswell, i dont think its necessaryeven if i was ravin with my man i wouldnt be lipsin him up infront of EVERYONE

i have been swept off my feet, but not in a club situation, ive never been able to hear someone speak loud enough for thatand also its jus a public ting aswell, i dont think its necessaryeven if i was ravin with my man i wouldnt be lipsin him up infront of EVERYONE
I know there are certain guys/girls who purposely go round lipsin bare people and they are the epitomy of waste. Allow having another guys saliva in your mouth.The point I'm trying to make is sometimes you meet someone and it happens. It's no big deal so why are people watching it so hard? It's like this big thing here and to me it's nothing.

saliva stays in your mouth for about 6 months i think it was..& if you meet someone who wants to kiss you after 2secs, what makes you think you are so special to be the only person they have/will kiss that night??they have probably kissed 5 guys/girls before you or half the rave = to you having all those other people's saliva in your mouth = you have her boyfreind's (or his girlfriend's if u r a girl) or other 'links' saliva in your mouth. or worse she could have given head to a number of guys & there is still a trace of semen in her saliva & now its in your mouth.kissing is very intimate for the pure reason that you exchange saliva. the same way you would not be stupid enough to meet a girl in a club & sleep with her without a condom because you will be exchanging fluids as well. & therefore exchanging a whoole load of other stuff like STDs whilst you are at it. & unfortunateky there is no condom for the mouth...or she/he is just a dirty drunk & has been eating chips off the ground like that dude in a vid in whatever & now the bacteria is in your mouth.

Guest LOGers

Its f*ck*ng disgusting.Vile.how can you kiss a stranger? Do you know where their lips have been? The effort that it takes for me to kiss someone is immense. The levels of intimacy that must be reached cannot be met over a couple of drinks and a stiff back whine. The f*ck. The looseness is immense.

saliva stays in your mouth for about 6 months i think it was..& if you meet someone who wants to kiss you after 2secs, what makes you think you are so special to be the only person they have/will kiss that night??they have probably kissed 5 guys/girls before you or half the rave = to you having all those other people's saliva in your mouth = you have her boyfreind's (or his girlfriend's if u r a girl) or other 'links' saliva in your mouth. or worse she could have given head to a number of guys & there is still a trace of semen in her saliva & now its in your mouth.kissing is very intimate for the pure reason that you exchange saliva. the same way you would not be stupid enough to meet a girl in a club & sleep with her without a condom because you will be exchanging fluids as well. & therefore exchanging a whoole load of other stuff like STDs whilst you are at it. & unfortunateky there is no condom for the mouth...or she/he is just a dirty drunk & has been eating chips off the ground like that dude in a vid in whatever & now the bacteria is in your mouth.
It's 2 weeks.If you read my previous posts I'm not talking about them people.Probably? As in most people kiss 5 people in a rave?She aint the type of girl I'm talking about but if she was -pick the pubes out of her teeth and then she's fair game.There's more chance of contracting STD's from sitting on a toilet seat.That's obviously down to your own discretion, if you kiss someone who is so drunk they've been eating chips off the floor you deserve every atom of bacteria you get. Theres also no way of knowing if that person is exclusive to you (which is faily obvious) but when do you ever with anything?I think it's just 1 of them aint it, I wouldn't mind doing it if the situatuon arose but I can fully understand why others wouldn't. Different strokes for different folks.

Its f*ck*ng disgusting.Vile.how can you kiss a stranger? Do you know where their lips have been? The effort that it takes for me to kiss someone is immense. The levels of intimacy that must be reached cannot be met over a couple of drinks and a stiff back whine. The f*ck. The looseness is immense.
I love this girl

Guest LOGers

Lol NEVER.From time i only dance with my girlfriends in a club, from time i'm airing out guys unless i know them.people need to learn to have some decorum.i could never be one of those misfortunate souls.if people realised how truely intimate kissin was, connection or no connection, they would not be trading saliva like stocks and shares with some any person they just met.

i remember this guy tried to kiss me when we were out once. i knew him from college & had liked him for tiiiiime!! but we never really spoke.then we danced & he was trying to kiss on my neck & come overly close trying to kiss me. never been sooooo put off in my life!!!! quickly left & was sooooo gutted..i dont know its just a thing i dont do i guess. u are in a club.. hardly a place to be showing any affection. it just seems really really easy.. & like your intentions are to go home with him. whether 2 wks or 2 days i dont see your point there.. & sitting on a toilet seat? whats that got to do with anything. thats vile sitting on a public toilet anyways. who the hell does that uuuurgh!!! if someone does that they are just as dirty as that person eating chips off the ground & you probably shouldnt be messing with them anyways!

i remember this guy tried to kiss me when we were out once. i knew him from college & had liked him for tiiiiime!! but we never really spoke.then we danced & he was trying to kiss on my neck & come overly close trying to kiss me. never been sooooo put off in my life!!!! quickly left & was sooooo gutted..i dont know its just a thing i dont do i guess. u are in a club.. hardly a place to be showing any affection. it just seems really really easy.. & like your intentions are to go home with him. whether 2 wks or 2 days i dont see your point there.. & sitting on a toilet seat? whats that got to do with anything. thats vile sitting on a public toilet anyways. who the hell does that uuuurgh!!! if someone does that they are just as dirty as that person eating chips off the ground & you probably shouldnt be messing with them anyways!
Generally people who need the toilet and aren't near there house :D I see where you and LOGers are coming from though and it's good to get a different point of view.

yh a man did that to me stilldancin with him, grindin rilly, he spun me around at try push his tongue in my mouth, a black man stillf*ckin disgustin, jus turned around an walked awayits a violation when u try push it on someone like that

Generally people who need the toilet and aren't near there house :D I see where you and LOGers are coming from though and it's good to get a different point of view.
have to be extremely desperate i guess like if i need a pee & im not at home i have to.. but i never sit down!! i just dont like toilets in general esp public toilets!!