HSA

Seth Rollins

Guest WAVE MACHINE
if u man are gonna talk tho, talk some facts or suttin thts hard. not jus 'shes a slag' cos she brushed ur dusty black skin.jus sayin innit.
lol @ mr sheik tryna direct this statement at me. i'm simply just throwing the bait out there.my names immaculate for a reason darg
na fam werent even sendin for ur dusty black skin.was at everyone in general.Michaela Reid-Thomas wroteabout a minute agoQUOTE (missBee @ Sep 1 2008, 09:16 PM) *oooh i have an 'old' account i can start the groupNo, don't start a group.Start a discussion within the group, giving a link to the forum.Sorter, unleash. Shiiiit lolThese people are boredddd-----dont have it u man.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if u man are gonna talk tho, talk some facts or suttin thts hard. not jus 'shes a slag' cos she brushed ur dusty black skin.jus sayin innit.
lol @ mr sheik tryna direct this statement at me. i'm simply just throwing the bait out there.my names immaculate for a reason darg
na fam werent even sendin for ur dusty black skin.was at everyone in general.Michaela Reid-Thomas wroteabout a minute agoQUOTE (missBee @ Sep 1 2008, 09:16 PM) *oooh i have an 'old' account i can start the groupNo, don't start a group.Start a discussion within the group, giving a link to the forum.Sorter, unleash. Shiiiit lolThese people are boredddd-----dont have it u man.
sick guyoooooooooowwwwwwww

Guest WAVE MACHINE
sick guyoooooooooowwwwwwww
u know dis mehn.owwww

Guest Van Der Wavy
who ever you slewed coz the facebooks been banned
S'nuffin, as long as we have access to pictures, they'll keep watching the thread and spreading the word.And oh, we have some real gems here.

Aliecee C'cee Cummings (London) wrote4 minutes agoif any1 tells u 2 join Vip2 dont do it...its just some very bored people makin sh*t up about people in this group (includin me) and cussin the group as a whole...ITS A LOAD OF CRAP!some people r just scarred by HSA and i just think its funny that they have let it affect them that much....I REPEAT DONT JOIN VIP2 OR LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY!!!!Reply to AlieceeReportPost #2Kairo Lawson (London) replied to Aliecee's postabout a minute agoI wudnt even mess with these yutes. them man WILL infect ur computer with dem viruses n ting.Reply to KairoReportPost #3Michaela Reid-Thomas (London) wroteabout a minute agolmao they're frettin cause their spy got banned and they now have no access to this groupFunny times maynnnReply to MichaelaReport