HSA

Seth Rollins

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not understand what is going on...Any explanations are welcomed and thanked.
Not much really.Kane though it'd be a good idea to make war with the HSA group so flooded their board with VIP promotion. Couple people from there joined and one or two of their lot posted.Deadout.

f*ck reading this topic and f*ck reading that topic.f*ck all of this really.
i know. i can't be bothered!! stopped on something about the people joining & being cee cee & exposing slags etc. it was fun at first... now it's just depressing.why can't we all be friends?? make love not war. drop beats not bombs. break bread not hearts.

Guest WAVE MACHINE
f*ck reading this topic and f*ck reading that topic.f*ck all of this really.
i know. i can't be bothered!! stopped on something about the people joining & being cee cee & exposing slags etc. it was fun at first... now it's just depressing.why can't we all be friends?? make love not war. drop beats not bombs. break bread not hearts.
swear i told u to shut up earlier.thats strike 2.and ye tht h4 is some next ting, takes u through all the scummy parts of them ends. bare chavs lookin at u thru the window.

Guest WAVE MACHINE
bee operates at gas mark 5
c/sshe just types nuff bullshit.only person i know who can make 2 sentences into 4 paragraphs
basically.im not the only one to notice.nice girl - jus needs to learn to SHUT THE f*ck UP.

SAFE FOR THAT U MANALSO WHAT'S THE NEAREST TUBE STATION TO FELTHAM HMP
lol at tht. u have to go to the train station and get some h4 bus or suttin. some journey
f*ckwhere can i get this train from
waterloo/clapham jct etc imo
that h4 bus is some jooookkke ting
no h4 bus roun ere. its prob h26 bus.