What has been the lowest point of your life so far

The Somalian

When i heard my granny fell and broke her hip in jamaica. was on the floor for days before a family member found her.Pissed i was not there to help, cut me up differently.I love her so much, like she practically raised me.Kinda glad i had my bf round me at the time, coz if i werent around ppl i loved, i would have been on the roads doin mad sh*t.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wavy Davy

o yea ive had da whole fam dyin on me, gettin f*cked up illnesses n ive been depressed 4 the past 12-ish years of my lifeBut those r all minorSaw my uncle go nuts n try kill bare of us with a cheteBt that was more funny than anythinN my dad f*ckin me up then tryna kill my mum while i couldnt do anythin, man was like 3They cum like a drop in da ocean doe

o yea ive had da whole fam dyin on me, gettin f*cked up illnesses n ive been depressed 4 the past 12-ish years of my lifeBut those r all minorSaw my uncle go nuts n try kill bare of us with a cheteBt that was more funny than anythinN my dad f*ckin me up then tryna kill my mum while i couldnt do anythin, man was like 3They cum like a drop in da ocean doe
LOLThe image is too much.

wen i had devil style food poisening and i was vomitting and shitting simultaneously liying in the bath just vomitting and shitting all over myself every 10-15 mins, sh*t was cumin like contractionspropa low i didnt want any1 2 cum and see me for fear i stank of sh*t vomit
:huh: Ugh.

wen i had devil style food poisening and i was vomitting and shitting simultaneously liying in the bath just vomitting and shitting all over myself every 10-15 mins, sh*t was cumin like contractionspropa low i didnt want any1 2 cum and see me for fear i stank of sh*t vomit
cant even look at you the same lizin the bath you knowf*ck*ng hell../

Nice,Where you wearing the orange dress? and was the sh*t running like Mr Bolt?

While reading that I heard this in the background

Guest Wavy Davy
While reading that I heard this in the background
its real in da field.tunes hard still cnt believe ive never heard it b4

Me and bare other man being wrongly accused of 'aggressively touching up' some girl in year 9, some wrong place wrong time sh*t. That really depressed me and my fam.A-Level results day, i cried!Last 4-5 months having practically NO money and falling out of love with playing football.
What school did you go to?! Cos that saaame thing happened to a bunch of boys at my school.