New Kanye Album Coming December!

Gillie

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kanye is finishedmight aswell look to become a ringtone legend like Swizzy because this auto tune sh*t will finish his career
Swear down , dont know what the f*ck he thinking trying to copy t-pain swag now ,the autotune only work good for put on.
I hate this auto-tune sh*t but his better than T-Pain with it.

Kanye is finishedmight aswell look to become a ringtone legend like Swizzy because this auto tune sh*t will finish his career
Swear down , dont know what the f*ck he thinking trying to copy t-pain swag now ,the autotune only work good for put on.
Thats fan talk Stat. T-Pain sounds natural with auto-tune 'cause we know no other way, plus he cn actually sing. Kanye sounded good compared to Lil Wayne but arguably Snoop sounded better than Kanye

no one is good with it imoeven that tpain track where hes dissing people who use auto tone without having auto tone on his own voice sounds better than the normal tpainwhen i hear kanye use it i wanna punch him in the face because i am a huge fan so hearing this sh*t is painfulmajority of the tracks i hear him on with auto tone i cant give a f*ck what hes saying cus all im hearing is this"LOOK AT ME SINGING POOR LYRICS IN THIS OVER SATURATED T WAYNE BANDWAGON TREND LAAAH LAAAHHH LAAAH"Kanye might as well chance his name to"Kanye Wavy" and start saying "owwwww"

wow

I rate that kanye is not scared to do what he wants to do and not what people think he should do...which personally I think is the death of a rapper cos they never grow...theres no formula to mans music whether u agree with it or not...if he brought out anotha "thru the wire" or "golddigga" u'll jus b comparin it and merkin it...u can't say that he doesnt come in diffrnt every time...which is refreshin in this climate.i like the tune..bin on reload for a while stil.

From All Hip-Hop rumors section"KANYE'S GOT A RELEASE DATEKanye is coming to town like Santa Claus, according to Amazon. The Chi-towner has already blessed us with "Love Lockdown" drops on the 16th of December- just in time for the holiday. As I told you before, Kanye is expected to use the vocoder/voice box thingy on the whole CD. I heard that several people attempted to talke Ye out of doing this move with the vocoder, but he was dead set on it. The crazy thing is, if anybody other than T-Pain can pull this off, its Kanye.I'm with ya, homey!"
Can see this being his most personal album to date, with the death of his mum and the break up with his fiance.
"For all of you who are marking your calendars eagerly awaiting Kanye West's new album might be waiting a lot longer then you think. While many blogs are reporting that West album will hit stores on December 16th, I'm hearing that that's not necessarily the case.“Ye is a perfectionist." My source confessed. "He expects nothing but the best and right now he doesn’t have enough material for a full length album.”While everyone in the Kanye West camp is pushing for it to happen, at the moment it’s completely up in the air and it could go either way.My connect also said that even Jay-z’s album might not be released this year. Though Jigga has been recording like crazy he may be in the same boat as West.Source: SOHH"