MORNING GLORY

Icey

lol @ the England fans singing "r u Tottenham in disguise"
Now come on, why would they sing that, use your head...
"'Are you Scotland in disguise?' is the chant from the England fans here at the Maksimir…
morning glory jus means u wake up with a bonersex is the last thing i want wen i first wake up tbh
hav to disagree tbhmorning sex>>>let that bitch smell mydragon breath in the morning

Guest Flava Dave

nah man, first i gotta do is take a piss, check my email, wait about n hr then hav breakfast, wait another hr then maybe i can start thinkin bout sextried it once early morningwas f*ckin swag

Guest Flava Dave
nah man, first i gotta do is take a piss, check my email, wait about n hr then hav breakfast, wait another hr then maybe i can start thinkin bout sextried it once early morningwas f*ckin swag
basically your saying vip2/hotmail>>>pussyskn..smh
p*ssy... noannoyin female lyin nexx 2 me.... yesn more time im jus pissed off in the mornings, i need about n hr 2 adjust

Guest Flava Dave
You sound like your wife will leave/cheat on you.
coz i dnt hav sex in the morning?come like the dude hu says he licks out so his chicks dnt stray.i do mines, but i jus b bothered in the morningor 2 impress this forumits a sad day wen sex is all u can bring 2 the table

I swear it means u want to take a piss

You sound like your wife will leave/cheat on you.
LOL

Essentially its jus a like a testin system to ensure your penis/erectile tissue is workin properly. Doesnt necessairly mean youre horny.There are times you dont get morning glories... whether its cos u wake up early, or sleepin in public or sometimes stress (rarely imo)Mornin sex i have yet to try out tho...