random thought

Strictly Business

If the theory of evolution is correct and humans DID evolve from apes becos we had to meet changin conditions - survival of da fittest n all that - then seeing as we HAVE evolved into humans then surely apes/primates SHOULD have died out sumwher along the way? Otherwise we wouldnt have needed to evolveThis kinda puts a :confused: over the theory of evolution si?Also on a side note how do the bible bashers here feel about this Big Bang experiment basically indirectly sending for relegion suggesting creationism is one baggahype??? Cos everyone talking bout it on tv and i have not heard one response from anyone anywher say it aint proving nothing cos god created blah blah... interesting i thought

If the theory of evolution is correct and humans DID evolve from apes becos we had to meet changin conditions - survival of da fittest n all that - then seeing as we HAVE evolved into humans then surely apes/primates SHOULD have died out sumwher along the way? Otherwise we wouldnt have needed to evolveThis kinda puts a :confused: over the theory of evolution si?Also on a side note how do the bible bashers here feel about this Big Bang experiment basically indirectly sending for relegion suggesting creationism is one baggahype??? Cos everyone talking bout it on tv and i have not heard one response from anyone anywher say it aint proving nothing cos god created blah blah... interesting i thought
Shiiiiiit... You're right! For years and years this has gone overlooked by scientists! Good thing you're here!Are you f*ck*ng kidding me?

Shiiiiiit... You're right! For years and years this has gone overlooked by scientists! Good thing you're here!Are you f*ck*ng kidding me?
sadasdasd

Guest Flava Dave
OFF TOPICFeds just turned up outside after some noise and banging.Shits going down in the ends atm.
You know what to do. Video + Pics
ViP2 News >>>________________gettin u the hood stories first