Family

kurious

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1st wishprobablythe serenity to the accept the things i cannot changesecond wishthe courage to change the things i can3rdthe wisdom to kno the differencegenie cant beat me on them
cheeze the man who seeks wisdom shall know favour marlon, was Aladin allowed 2 wish 4 more wishesNO!

1st wishprobablythe serenity to the accept the things i cannot changesecond wishthe courage to change the things i can3rdthe wisdom to kno the differencegenie cant beat me on them
i spent the last 2 days reciting that prayer every few hours cos it just randomly popped in my head hadnt after not hearing it for yrssome wierd sh*t

OFFTOPIC: But lol @ my boy, lining up to get my coat now. I'm letting one lil lady go through now, and this happensMy Boy: AYO, darling *girl turns around and looks at him* Lady: *turns around* Yeah?My Boy: HUH? All trying to style it n ting, I dun know the chick was thinking 'wasteman'. I couldn't stop benin, had to breathe in and out

Kurious is the right height for enjoyable backshot 2bh.Links back in with sumin I said ages ago about short chicks making you kneel down or stand them on a shoe box etc.Never had the joy of any of my ex's being remotely tall enough to do that sh*t straight.*Imagines*Obviously height has many other advantages but at the moment thats the one thing on my one track mind.

Kurious is the right height for enjoyable backshot 2bh.Links back in with sumin I said ages ago about short chicks making you kneel down or stand them on a shoe box etc.Never had the joy of any of my ex's being remotely tall enough to do that sh*t straight.*Imagines*Obviously height has many other advantages but at the moment thats the one thing on my one track mind.
The look on my face when I see the second line was nuts, dem ones I thought it was only me.