DEF JAM IN LONDON THIS WEEK

Vista

chain looks dry fam
appreciate your opinionbut if Russell Simmons... founder of Def Jam one of the richest entrepreneurs in Hip HopPharell...one of Hip Hops top producers and entrepreneursEstelle... UK chart topping artistALL LOVED IT?your opinion?......DONT MEAN sh*t

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chain looks dry fam
appreciate your opinionbut if Russell Simmons... founder of Def Jam one of the richest entrepreneurs in Hip HopPharell...one of Hip Hops top producers and entrepreneursEstelle... UK chart topping artistALL LOVED IT?your opinion?......DONT MEAN sh*t
Did they tell u they loved it, and do u think they meant it?Cos some of these celebs, say sh*t they dont mean to make their fans feel happy and to keep their reputation.The truth really.

Guest Mike Kane
chain looks dry fam
Way to gain new supporters.Good moves, no point denying that but you're target consumer base is as fickle as it ever will and to be fair, our opinion matters WAY more than the likes Russell Simmons, Pharrell & Estelle.A. Since when were Russell & Estelle trend-setters?B. Pharrell as a trend-setter has fallen off ever since he was spotted with lady-sacks.

chain looks dry fam
Did they tell u they loved it, and do u think they meant it?Cos some of these celebs, say sh*t they dont mean to make their fans feel happy and to keep their reputation.The truth really.
chain looks dry fam
Way to gain new supporters.Good moves, no point denying that but you're target consumer base is as fickle as it ever will and to be fair, our opinion matters WAY more than the likes Russell Simmons, Pharrell & Estelle.A. Since when were Russell & Estelle trend-setters?B. Pharrell as a trend-setter has fallen off ever since he was spotted with lady-sacks.
Like I've told this character before, your tapping into the wrong market. We are never gonna buy your sh*t. Why? 'Cause we arent them funky retro rope chain or indie wannabe cool kids.

Try getting these people snapped without your prescence wearing your items. Then we'll applaud (maybe)
You mean like this?http://www.bbc.co.uk/musicevents/mercurypr.../neonneon.shtml
Who? And what was I looking for?
Electro/pop group Neon Neon at this years Mercury Awardsthe money shot is at 3min 52secthese guys pulled up to the awards in a fully functional Deloreonrocking the lego chains...now thats MOVING *which happens to be the name of my new single which is out 2morrow on iTunes video on MTV Base 2night*lol

like i said and will say again. its man like TF, 001, and now this droopy dog faced pot boy who try act like they're sh*t when they arent. when i see russel simmons on runs house when he visits rev run wearing your swag chain, or at an event wearing your swag chain..THEN we can agree that you're doing suttin. if u wanted people to grit their teeth in haterage, it would be to point us to a random pic with some celeb wearing your chain..getting russel simmons to wear ur chain for 15 seconds is big. as big as your time to be famous......15 SECONDS :arrow:

Try getting these people snapped without your prescence wearing your items. Then we'll applaud (maybe)
You mean like this?http://www.bbc.co.uk/musicevents/mercurypr.../neonneon.shtml
Who? And what was I looking for?
Electro/pop group Neon Neon at this years Mercury Awardsthe money shot is at 3min 52secthese guys pulled up to the awards in a fully functional Deloreonrocking the lego chains...now thats MOVING *which happens to be the name of my new single which is out 2morrow on iTunes video on MTV Base 2night*lol
Oh seen. And what he is wearing it off? A rope chain
Like I've told this character before, your tapping into the wrong market. We are never gonna buy your sh*t. Why? 'Cause we arent them funky retro rope chain or indie wannabe cool kids.
How can I know your real target audience better than you fam?

like i said and will say again. its man like TF, 001, and now this droopy dog faced pot boy who try act like they're sh*t when they arent. when i see russel simmons on runs house when he visits rev run wearing your swag chain, or at an event wearing your swag chain..THEN we can agree that you're doing suttin.
tbh

like i said and will say again. its man like TF, 001, and now this droopy dog faced pot boy who try act like they're sh*t when they arent. when i see russel simmons on runs house when he visits rev run wearing your swag chain, or at an event wearing your swag chain..THEN we can agree that you're doing suttin. if u wanted people to grit their teeth in haterage, it would be to point us to a random pic with some celeb wearing your chain..getting russel simmons to wear ur chain for 15 seconds is big. as big as your time to be famous......15 SECONDS :arrow:
are you done hating...cuz if notgo look on Billionaires Boys Club blog to see Pharell rocking the Spongebob pieceor Estelle at the Hugo Urban Rules rocking the Donald Duck chainor Neon Neon at the Mercury Awards rocking the Bubble Bobble chainwhich they bought straight from the shop lol

Ah you p*ssy, shullitMan does favour a dog thoOh hey Janay

Guest Mike Kane

Put it this way.Those cheap £10 tees with slogans like 'Say No More' & 'Talk To Me Darling' that look like they've been designed by Neil Buchanan on Art Attack will have more impact than a Lego chain.Not even tryna violate but tryna put things into perspective.

Put it this way.Those cheap £10 tees with slogans like 'Say No More' & 'Talk To Me Darling' that look like they've been designed by Neil Buchanan on Art Attack will have more impact than a Lego chain.Not even tryna violate but tryna put things into perspective.
Ummmm now your just being silly arent you lol

Ay Sah. Thats what I'm tryna show man. He's coming to the wrong place to get props. We dont rate them manHonestly, its a very big look for you, but we dont care that much. It will work for those groups I stated before. Shot them outside Yoyo's to Mark Ronson and that crowd, just dont expect props from us

Guest Mike Kane
Am I really?Everyone, answer this for me.How many people have you seen rock those tees compared to those rocking the Lego chains?

like i said and will say again. its man like TF, 001, and now this droopy dog faced pot boy who try act like they're sh*t when they arent. when i see russel simmons on runs house when he visits rev run wearing your swag chain, or at an event wearing your swag chain..THEN we can agree that you're doing suttin.if u wanted people to grit their teeth in haterage, it would be to point us to a random pic with some celeb wearing your chain..getting russel simmons to wear ur chain for 15 seconds is big. as big as your time to be famous......15 SECONDS :arrow:
are you done hating...cuz if notgo look on Billionaires Boys Club blog to see Pharell rocking the Spongebob pieceor Estelle at the Hugo Urban Rules rocking the Donald Duck chainor Neon Neon at the Mercury Awards rocking the Bubble Bobble chainwhich they bought straight from the shop lol
:lol::lol: For some reason, that made me laugh. Just thinking of that Spongebob guy from here.

Am I really?Everyone, answer this for me.How many FAMOUS people have you seen rock those tees compared to those rocking the Lego chains?

Guest Mike Kane

Lol, Top Boy is lost.A. Famous people are meant to endorse the product to your target market. It's them giving the proverbial 'thumbs up'B. You're tryna tell me Russell Simmons, Estelle, Pharrell & Neon Neon (whoever they are) are supposed to carry weight when it comes taste-making?Hilarious.