Classic Grime Appreciation Thread

DINKY

ive got so many sets on TAPEbare roll deep,east co,tu tuff,remand crew,nasty,meridian,ruff squad
SAME HERE!!!!I've got PUUUUUUURE tapes stacked up in this drawer(see pic below), and thats not even all either.I've got loads more packed in a carrier bag. LOL.dsc00586sn4.jpgThe worst thing is I dont even know how I'm gonna upload them up on my PC. I aint got them type of wires to connect from my stereo to my PC.
yeah man thats what iam talking about,i got like 2 draws of themf*cking SICK

Guest Mr. F
ive got so many sets on TAPEbare roll deep,east co,tu tuff,remand crew,nasty,meridian,ruff squad
SAME HERE!!!!I've got PUUUUUUURE tapes stacked up in this drawer(see pic below), and thats not even all either.I've got loads more packed in a carrier bag. LOL.dsc00586sn4.jpgThe worst thing is I dont even know how I'm gonna upload them up on my PC. I aint got them type of wires to connect from my stereo to my PC.
double 3.5m headphone jack.... stereo headphone socket > pc line in socket.

Nasty set I caught the last few minutes off (hyper>>>> swear u can listen to this guy and get hyped on a diffrent level)and the second part is roll deep with crazy titch think it was the first time crazyand dizzee saw each other since the conflict listen to the indirects and u knoweach man is vex at each other listen how vex titch and dizzee r when spitting classic225402574_6809a6a865.jpghttp://www.sendspace.com/file/euohk6 I have a sound card that can connect to decks and I plug that into my stero and use a mic jack in the headphone part to copy it onto my pc from tape (if that makes sense)

i got the set where tu tuff crew were cussing off wileymany ways to skin a cat
Tu Tuff and more fire crew VS wiley and triple threat tinchy stryder(deja 2 tuffs show) remember I was sleeping and had deja playing in the background and heard some war bars recorded it on tape straight get meMoreFireCrewPIC1.jpghttp://www.sendspace.com/file/tsv1zi
u nooo da levals dinky butnu tu tuff>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>old tu tuff

Sharky major and dizzee with dj karnage 2002 rinse fmI have uploaded this a few times in the past so heads should have this the sound only comes from the left so if ne1 wants to fix it uand reup go on thenSharkyMajor.jpghttp://www.sendspace.com/file/498vq0
I edited this to have sound in both channels ages ago, but the MP3's on my other computer. I'll upload it today or tomorrow