• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

______>>>> humansi cant stress this enough
Very trueHumans are f*cked creatures
and people say there is a god......
truss
just makes me realise how much i hate the world
C/S all.Makes me wonder why i wanna go into the career i do when i have very very little faith in humanity.

Apparently the photographer took the photo then just left. Then he killed himself a few months later.Deep.
this is another thingthese photographers are deepjust snapping in dying childrens faces. i dunno how they do it
I learnt about that in my photography course actually. The reason why they dont do anything is cos the situations already too deep for them to get involved and do something. Them taking the pictures is just a job. They do the job then done. They cnt get involved in a way which we hope they would. If that makes sense. :unsure:
Thats so sad! It's like River Phoenix's death outside the Viper room. A photographer saw him dying on the street, having convulsions but he said he had to help. He was a human being first - and a photographer second. So... I don't know how these photographers do it. Is art more important than reality? Even though they use art to portray reality, its like... life is surely more important than portraying life. Like the artists who use real life animals - one artist starved a dog to death in an art gallery as his 'art project'. When do you draw the line?

______>>>> humansi cant stress this enough
Very trueHumans are f*cked creatures
and people say there is a god......
truss
just makes me realise how much i hate the world
C/S all.Makes me wonder why i wanna go into the career i do when i have very very little faith in humanity.
The thing is, when you see that picture of the Universe and a Brain, it just makes me think there is more to life than life itself. I don't blame God for the world living upside down - thats our fault.

Apparently the photographer took the photo then just left. Then he killed himself a few months later.Deep.
this is another thingthese photographers are deepjust snapping in dying childrens faces. i dunno how they do it
I learnt about that in my photography course actually. The reason why they dont do anything is cos the situations already too deep for them to get involved and do something. Them taking the pictures is just a job. They do the job then done. They cnt get involved in a way which we hope they would. If that makes sense. :unsure:
Thats so sad! It's like River Phoenix's death outside the Viper room. A photographer saw him dying on the street, having convulsions but he said he had to help. He was a human being first - and a photographer second. So... I don't know how these photographers do it. Is art more important than reality? Even though they use art to portray reality, its like... life is surely more important than portraying life. Like the artists who use real life animals - one artist starved a dog to death in an art gallery as his 'art project'. When do you draw the line?
No he didn't, that story was fabricated.

No he didn't, that story was fabricated.
oh, so what happened then :unsure:

A 'Photojournalist' and 'Pappazarri' or even 'Photographer', all have different mind sets when approaching the job.
well, it must have effected the man to kill himself after, its sad to me, but we need those images to project to the world. Like on 9/11 filming the people jumping and taking pics, people said it was bad taste, but its not really... its reality. We need those images to remember it i guess... to put all the pictures together and think about how f*cked up we are as a human race