POWERFUL Images.

FreeMason

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some f*cked up images and some amazing ones. speaking of that vulture one, i watched a documentary on suicide the other day and i know its not the same obviously but there was one photographer in it who was on the golden gate bridge taking pictures and saw some woman climb over obviously intending to jump and kill herself and the photographer was taking pictures which seems f*cked up at first then he explained how when your a photographer you get carried away with taking pictures, he compared it to being them people in america who do the mad wildlife shows and filming a dangerous animal right up until it attacks them or some madness like that. He saved the woman still he grabbed her and lifter her back over the side before she could jump and called the police but what he said about getting carried away said alot about people who do it for a living, when you see something incredible like that and you spend every day looking at how pictures have various impacts on people and their emotions i could see how they get carried away. its mad when you look at it from their point of view

the one wit the child who died of that gas ting whos blue an embeded in the ground, the one wit the vulture an the starvin baby, an the one with a man an his kid are deep... the shock factor of all of those took my breath away... really really disturbing that ppl have to live like this....also that horse rapist needs to f*ck off