hiit

Roscoe

theres a speed interval program on the tradmills i useu select the speeds before and it jumps from jog speed to run speed vice versa when u press a buttoni dont like hiit tho, leaves me feeling f*cked after like 5 minutes and i get cramps from slowing down/speeding upi think i need to get a basic level of fitness first from 25 minute jogs, instead of jumping straight into hiit like i did

Guest luckstar
theres a speed interval program on the tradmills i useu select the speeds before and it jumps from jog speed to run speed vice versa when u press a buttoni dont like hiit tho, leaves me feeling f*cked after like 5 minutes and i get cramps from slowing down/speeding upi think i need to get a basic level of fitness first from 25 minute jogs, instead of jumping straight into hiit like i did
what im doin atmjumpin str8 into HIIT seems foolish and leave me on a stretcher2 or 3 weeks of normal joggin 25 minutessmokin has destroyed my fitness levelsi imagine im gna have 2 do the HIIT in a park ratha than in a gym... runnin on ground is totally diferent from running on a treadmill as well

• 2 months later...