The Chick that you never managed to beat or Become Wifey Thread

Mister Man

the thing about me is, i WILL NOT be happy unless i get what i want, if theres a girl i wanna beat i dont care how long it takes me, but i will do itand have done so. the sh*t thing is that, once u do, its never how u imagined it n ends up as a complete waste of time
especially when you FINALLY f*ck her WHILE you have a girl and she KNOWS it cos then it shows she was NOTHING.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fail-owned-manhood-fail.jpg
:D:D:D:D Lmao. f*ck sake.
Them ones where you actually look down at the keyboard to rememeber where the A and the Z are then just pure ROFLRTYGXGF#LKJGHFKJNHG VCHGN BFVHCFHGTJ HGJGHRJ
OH SHITI really looked down at my keyboard as wellLMFAO
LMAOOOOc/shuge fail

fail-owned-manhood-fail.jpg
:D:D:D:D Lmao. f*ck sake.
Them ones where you actually look down at the keyboard to rememeber where the A and the Z are then just pure ROFLRTYGXGF#LKJGHFKJNHG VCHGN BFVHCFHGTJ HGJGHRJ
OH SHITI really looked down at my keyboard as wellLMFAO
LMAOOOOc/shuge fail
LOL ahhhh feel like a d*ckhead now but yea, swear down girls are evil, dont give a sh*t bout any of them just havin a laugh, then the one you really love you just cant get. f*ckin hard, but u gotta man up and carry on.