If Humans Had 4 Arms?

spiderman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Basketball would be insaneWould need 2 pairs of handcuffs, or some kind of monstrous four-ringed ultra-handcuffs, to restrain someoneYou could scratch yourself in bare places at the same timeKeyboards would be different, probably wider, with more characters and functionsPeople would develop some ridiculous card shuffles, flourishes and card tricksTailoring would be harder, would be interesting to see what a well-made four-armed suit looked likeMusic would transform in structure.. guitar and piano etc would be very different, and the best players would be truly dazzlingHumans thoughout history would probably have converged on a vigesimal number system in stead of decimal, with twenty different digits instead of tenYou could comfortably read a broadsheet newspaper while holding a beer and a cigaretteChairs with armrests would be a strange contraption with extended arms or two extra fold-out onesbrb pondering

give small boobs 4 thumbs down?
chappelle?'come on bitches show me titties im rick james do somethin' i wish i had more hands... so i could give those titties 4 thumbs down'
lol @ the edit just to make surewent on youtube to confirm in those 8 mins
na just i had only put chappelle there b4 then i changed it

Basketball would be insaneWould need 2 pairs of handcuffs, or some kind of monstrous four-ringed ultra-handcuffs, to restrain someoneYou could scratch yourself in bare places at the same timeKeyboards would be different, probably wider, with more characters and functionsPeople would develop some ridiculous card shuffles, flourishes and card tricksTailoring would be harder, would be interesting to see what a well-made four-armed suit looked likeMusic would transform in structure.. guitar and piano etc would be very different, and the best players would be truly dazzlingHumans thoughout history would probably have converged on a vigesimal number system in stead of decimal, with twenty different digits instead of tenYou could comfortably read a broadsheet newspaper while holding a beer and a cigaretteChairs with armrests would be a strange contraption with extended arms or two extra fold-out onesbrb pondering
lol sick analysis.proper effectes everything if u think about it.