Your worst job

Davicious X

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sh*t I had it bad once, Worked for a Hand Car wash in Elm Park, £30 a day with about 2 to £10 tips, 8am to 7pm, man had to wake up at 6am on a daily traveling from Hackney Downs to Bethnal Green to Mile End to Elm Park.Them Polish style modern slavery there. f*ckry but had to do it, Oh did i mention one time the place was so busy didnt have a break to eat coz it was one whip after the other from about 9:30 till 7...plus it was HOT TIMES so I got burnt by the sun hard lookin like i just landed from Sudan

1. working @ micro world house of Electronics on Tottenham Court Road.thousands of clueless tourist asking stupid questions.a somalian boss that smelt like he bathed in urine and vomit.co-workers that couldn't speak english.the hours couldn't pass any quicker.2. Hollywood Bowl Beckton branchhorrible place to work as it WAS the most baitest place ever for a young 17/18hoards of people coming to bowl on the weekend, messing up my shoe placement system lol.then it got worst when the assistant manager suggested i helped out the kitchen staff.ended up working there for weeks 'cooking' hot dogs, burgers and nuggets in immense heat.there was never a day when i didn't look flustered.

meh u lot dont know sh*t jobsi once worked for a f*ck*ng environmental clean up companycleaning the roads of the A3 from Hampshire to Kingston...
But y would u take such a sh*t job?
pay was good for a months worth of work tbh, i earnt more in that month than my previous 5 months working in icelandplus i needed the money for uni, i was on anythinggot the job thru a agency so no interviewi just heard "enviromental clean up company nice, care for the planet and make paper"had no idea until i got there and saw the freshy africans that it meant picking up dead animals tbh

TK maxx is probally the worst retail job i had tbhits like working in retail but times a million times more workniggas dont know how to shoppeople trash that place, espically black people, clothes just flying everywhere all put in the wrong placesits a disgracei wanted to punch so many d*ck heads messing my clothing displayafter working a 10 hour shift we was still there for f*ck*ng 2/3 hours putting the clothes back in place,the one i worked in in Lakeside, looked like it got raped every dayf*ck tk maxx shoppers(Flirta d) PISSS TAAAAKEEEE UHHH (Flirta D)