FIFA 09 XBOX 360 Thread

Lenny

Manager Mode SucksWhen Playing in the ECC(Champions League) the matches is not dark. Weather never changes.No team bids for anyone in your team , unless you place them on the transfer list.Could make it more interesting if you and a another team are bidding for the same player.If i want to loan out some one from my team to gain more experience, the team never plays them.Make transfers realistic e.g a team from Sweden was bidding for Nani.Free Agents.Can we at least see what's happening in other leagues around the world. e.g top scores, domestic cup wonHow come there no trophy when you win something.How come when the two teams who get promoted into the premiership get entry in the uefa cup.And Again No Pre Season Friendly's

So basically it works better with a team of around 4 people
You can have 3, 4, 5 or even 6...to be honest you can have as much as you want. All that matters is that the people playing a specific position must know what you have to do in that certain position. ie back tracking, sticking to your position, creating options for yoour team mate.Add that to people who are good and know what to do then you're pretty much good to go. Though I prefer to keep the numbers down as the chances of confusion/misunderstanding/mistakes are lower.I know most of the VIP club are having problems with a team but the only way to progress is to keep playing it... and then cuss the sh*t guys from thereon.
I been sayin this sh*t for time, why do only certain ppl (lenny, sleepz, gattsu, nem, skemar, laidback) listen, i swear its like im typing in black or summin jeez
No offense to anyone else... but why dont you 7 try to play together and see how it goes... seen as tho you lot listen to each other.

2cwsyzt.jpg:D :D
Bait that was Adidas.PM me to clarify
wow seen, boooooooooyerr movin on whos on a breakaway club?? Ive gotta be a regular online doe, theres gonna be a min of 6 matches banged out each night. come with dumb excuses about wantin to watch tv or playing a diff game/mode n booyy ur posititon will come under debateSo whos on it?? apply within

2cwsyzt.jpg:D :D
Bait that was Adidas.PM me to clarify
wow seen, boooooooooyerr movin on whos on a breakaway club?? Ive gotta be a regular online doe, theres gonna be a min of 6 matches banged out each night. come with dumb excuses about wantin to watch tv or playing a diff game/mode n booyy ur posititon will come under debateSo whos on it?? apply within
can only be in one club uno lol unless u mean team within the same club

boooooooy i was thinkin more a new club still <_<although i suppose f*ck it there could just be the regulars within the present one bangin out the matches. I just dont wanna hear any bitchin about results n not havin played any games etc etc
lool i no exactly what u mean, thats always gonna happen tho.who do u class as the regulars anyway, the 08 guys ?

boooooooooooooooy i dont even knwi think there is a clash of styles with some of the 08 peeps n the 09 peeps but tbh it will just take time of bangin games out non-stop for the sh*t to work. too many ppl do their own thing when their online playin fifa, everyone wants to complete the BAP seasons n manager modes so i guess its just a balancing game. But say regardless of which each day @ 8pm club matches are gonna go down, then its upto ppl whether they switch on or switch off tbh.ppl get disheartened if they lose doe (me included) n just lock off, but its a case......argh f*ck the long talk whos on playin??

boooooooooooooooy i dont eveni think there is a clash of styles with some of the 08 peeps n the 09 peeps but tbh it will just take time of bangin games out non-stop for the sh*t to work. too many ppl do their own thing when their online playin fifa, everyone wants to complete the BAP seasons n manager modes so i guess its just a balancing game. But say regardless of which each day @ 8pm club matches are gonna go down, then its upto ppl whether they switch on or switch off tbh.ppl get disheartened if they lose doe (me included) n just lock off, but its a case......argh f*ck the long talk whos on playin??
yh i no wot ur sayin i only ever do my own thing if no1 else is online or its like 3 ppl or smmin. true we should jst say 8 each night either turn up or dont. its annoying people not botherin to come on after saying they were gnna and for sh*t reasons aswell but f*ck it just do it as u said just 8 if ppl wanna play come on and play