FIFA 09 XBOX 360 Thread

Lenny

cant f*ckin do it..tellin me no matches found, tried to invite someone to league game was tellin me ea server nah work
Yeah the EA server was acting up (something about it being busy).. I was getting the same problem.. its sorted now tho.

Fastest selling FIFA of all time.FIFA 09 has sold over 1.2 million copies in Europe in one week.The astonishing number makes the 09 edition the fastest selling FIFA game of all time."FIFA Soccer 09's great kick-off is a testament to our loyal fans across Europe who simply can't wait to get their hands on the game," said Peter Moore, President of EA Sports."FIFA Soccer 09 is EA's best soccer offering to date featuring game modes such as Be A Pro: Seasons, 10 vs. 10 Online Team Play, FIFA 09 "Clubs" and the adidas Live Season service. This is our fastest selling FIFA game of all time and it's rewarding to see the game so high on the list of must-have titles this holiday."

cant f*ckin do it..tellin me no matches found, tried to invite someone to league game was tellin me ea server nah work
Yeah the EA server was acting up (something about it being busy).. I was getting the same problem.. its sorted now tho.
who are u on xbl?