FIFA 09 XBOX 360 Thread

Lenny

way i see itamateur - football games are not for yousemi pro - piss easy and piss easy to scorepro - quite easy to break down defense but abit hard to scoreworld class - hard to break down & hard to scorelegendary - aint even bothered with this yet

way i see itamateur - football games are not for yousemi pro - piss easy and piss easy to scorepro - quite easy to break down defense but abit hard to scoreworld class - hard to break down & hard to scorelegendary - aint even bothered with this yet
jeez legendary is f*ckin sick u actually have to work hard to break down the opposition. im in my second legendary game after a 0-0 draw with arsenal at the emirates, playin hull now, 0-0 half time i shoulda scored but hit the post. legendary is f*cked, gotta play well or they will just f*ck u up rle

FIFA Clubs got rinsed last night and we banged out 19 wins. This was done with a total of 4 guys. Most of the time with 1 any, 2 strikers a and a mid.Our record before last night: 6-4-6 = 37.5% Win RateOur record now :24-6-11. = 58.53% Win rate. The gap is rising!You lot need to get involved with your VIP2 club and stop doing your own thing. It's all about sick team play/goals >>>

So basically it works better with a team of around 4 people
You can have 3, 4, 5 or even 6...to be honest you can have as much as you want. All that matters is that the people playing a specific position must know what you have to do in that certain position. ie back tracking, sticking to your position, creating options for yoour team mate.Add that to people who are good and know what to do then you're pretty much good to go. Though I prefer to keep the numbers down as the chances of confusion/misunderstanding/mistakes are lower.I know most of the VIP club are having problems with a team but the only way to progress is to keep playing it... and then cuss the sh*t guys from thereon.

So basically it works better with a team of around 4 people
You can have 3, 4, 5 or even 6...to be honest you can have as much as you want. All that matters is that the people playing a specific position must know what you have to do in that certain position. ie back tracking, sticking to your position, creating options for yoour team mate.Add that to people who are good and know what to do then you're pretty much good to go. Though I prefer to keep the numbers down as the chances of confusion/misunderstanding/mistakes are lower.I know most of the VIP club are having problems with a team but the only way to progress is to keep playing it... and then cuss the sh*t guys from thereon.
I been sayin this sh*t for time, why do only certain ppl (lenny, sleepz, gattsu, nem, skemar, laidback) listen, i swear its like im typing in black or summin jeez