If Obama wins the elections..

Dr. Doom

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard someone say he was the anti christthoughts?
convenient for the evangelicalsa man with wooly hair will come and pose as christwe'll see the 4 greatest years the world has ever seen his reign as pres will end in november 2012after that is supposed to be when he takes over the worldDecember 21st is when Jesus is supposed to comedown and slay himmakes "sense"
boi.. thats deep still... i've been recently thinking about him being the anti-christ aswell.. but we'll just have to wait and see i suppose.
No no no.The Antichrist as described in the revelations points to the Vatican. A pope will be the antichrist. I don't beleive in the Antichrist by the way.Also you lot getting deep into this election: don't let them get you sucked in, truth is, any president that is elected serves those who funded his election campaign. Lobbyists. I'm not saying Obama is corrupt, just that is the way it is. Look up Woodrow Wilson and how he came to power. Look up "CFR + US media". Obama has been supported by the mainstream since day 1. Oh don't tell me, Obama managed to beat the CFR by being a black man with free will spreading his message of hope, breaking down barriers. Obama the symbol of racial tolerance, white mon, black dad etc. One black mans struggle..Give me a break. Wake up. Its one big show. Another thing Henry Kissinger (war criminal, coup organiser, zionist, racist, elitist, NWO front man, dodgy business guy) is McCains advisor.
Ignore:***my wife was still signed in when I posted (didn 't realise)

FAO Who Knows -Interesting post.Firstly, the anti-Christ is not one identity, it is many. (my personal opinion)When people hear the word 'anti-Christ' they envision a human disguised devil.My theory is that the term 'anti-Christ' does not exactly mean one person, but many people who deny Christ. It's not like that Arnold Swarchenegger film 'end of days' (I think it was called?) It is straight forward. When the Vatican is mentioned it is a little like when Peter denied Christ (which I believe is an invaluable clue) and it basically means that the Pope will deny Christ at the time of his return.It all makes perfect sense and timing as we are entering a new era, where many people in today's world choose not to believe in God.regarding your paragraph; my sentiments exactly. Money makes the world go round and people are not funding his campaign for no return. There is always a motive when business is made.

The atrocities that will be carried out in Obama's name will make Bush look like an angel.Compare Obama to the the black leaders in the past like Martin Luther King and you can plainly see he would not make a great leader. He has been chosen by the elite as he is weak and will easily give in once things start getting tough. Its so bait its funny seeing all these people thinking things will change if Obama becomes president as things will only get worse.

The atrocities that will be carried out in Obama's name will make Bush look like an angel.Compare Obama to the the black leaders in the past like Martin Luther King and you can plainly see he would not make a great leader. He has been chosen by the elite as he is weak and will easily give in once things start getting tough. Its so bait its funny seeing all these people thinking things will change if Obama becomes president as things will only get worse.
Well, with the media constantly showing subliminally that black people cannot govern (see Africa corruption & dictation), it would not surprise me if they got Obama lined up to fail, so it will daunt black people for another 500 years.