do u wash ur baggy/knickers/briefs/boxers/underwear

Grafter

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bt really doe what kinda killer alien vagina fluid are yu lot slingin around that u need to wash that sh*t off by hand?
loooli dont know how other females were raisedbut for me its just routineu bathe before u sleepand u dont sleep in ur underwear after ur bathwash ur undieswash the bath and go 2 schleepagain its not a 'need' its a routinebeen doing so since about 11/12also, kind of unrelated, but my dad never puts certain white shirts in the washing mashineman will passionatly scrub them by hand, no lie 2 my people, those shirts are the whitest whites i know

bt really doe what kinda killer alien vagina fluid are yu lot slingin around that u need to wash that sh*t off by hand?
loooli dont know how other females were raisedbut for me its just routineu bathe before u sleepand u dont sleep in ur underwear after ur bathwash ur undieswash the bath and go 2 schleepagain its not a 'need' its a routinebeen doing so since about 11/12also, kind of unrelated, but my dad never puts certain white shirts in the washing mashineman will passionatly scrub them by hand, no lie 2 my people, those shirts are the whitest whites i know

C/S Im kina shocked cos I swear most of u man r black...wt r the females doin in ur house. I thought this was standard procedure. At least a west indian one anyway.

C/S Im kina shocked cos I swear most of u man r black...wt r the females doin in ur house. I thought this was standard procedure. At least a west indian one anyway.

also, kind of unrelated, but my dad never puts certain white shirts in the washing mashineman will passionatly scrub them by hand, no lie 2 my people, those shirts are the whitest whites i know
this is what my mum forced me and sister to do with our school shirts. she NEVER use to allow us to fling them in the washing machine for some reason. pissed for my sister, she still has 4/5 of that

also, kind of unrelated, but my dad never puts certain white shirts in the washing mashineman will passionatly scrub them by hand, no lie 2 my people, those shirts are the whitest whites i know
this is what my mum forced me and sister to do with our school shirts. she NEVER use to allow us to fling them in the washing machine for some reason. pissed for my sister, she still has 4/5 of that

I used to hand wash my boxers, vests, pj's & even jeans/bed sheets. The tough clothes like jeans/coats got a good soaking before any scrubbing. Man used to ache like a motherf*cker. I hated doing this sh*t.It was a standard ting in mine & most other Africans, West Indians & Indians I knew. Since 01.07.1992 I STOP DOING it. Why? Mumzy bought a washing machine & it did an excellent job.To do it now? HELL NO!Though rarely, I do find myself hand washing my childrens clothes now & again. It's just more economical, saves time & their clothes are tiny ffs so why waste electricity/water etc for 2/4 items of clothes.

I used to hand wash my boxers, vests, pj's & even jeans/bed sheets. The tough clothes like jeans/coats got a good soaking before any scrubbing. Man used to ache like a motherf*cker. I hated doing this sh*t.It was a standard ting in mine & most other Africans, West Indians & Indians I knew. Since 01.07.1992 I STOP DOING it. Why? Mumzy bought a washing machine & it did an excellent job.To do it now? HELL NO!Though rarely, I do find myself hand washing my childrens clothes now & again. It's just more economical, saves time & their clothes are tiny ffs so why waste electricity/water etc for 2/4 items of clothes.

always wash mined by hand and i have a waching machine.
thank you
Thanks for saying it first... i was afraid to say.. & that's the way i was raised.. that it's kind of unladylike to leave worn knickers lying around. & i wear thongs anyways so it's not like they need the washing machine.
no sendng but if anything i would think thongs need washing more,they are wedged up ass cracks all day.& why are knickers laying around if you wash them in a machine? do you not have a laundry bin?i use a washing machine and consider myself ladylike in all aspects,i dont have time to fart around washing my cacks by hand when i paid good money for a washing machine to do it.id rather use my time cooking a meal or keeping house.

always wash mined by hand and i have a waching machine.
thank you
Thanks for saying it first... i was afraid to say.. & that's the way i was raised.. that it's kind of unladylike to leave worn knickers lying around. & i wear thongs anyways so it's not like they need the washing machine.
no sendng but if anything i would think thongs need washing more,they are wedged up ass cracks all day.& why are knickers laying around if you wash them in a machine? do you not have a laundry bin?i use a washing machine and consider myself ladylike in all aspects,i dont have time to fart around washing my cacks by hand when i paid good money for a washing machine to do it.id rather use my time cooking a meal or keeping house.

loooli dont know how other females were raisedbut for me its just routineu bathe before u sleepand u dont sleep in ur underwear after ur bathwash ur undieswash the bath and go 2 schleepagain its not a 'need' its a routinebeen doing so since about 11/12
same here

loooli dont know how other females were raisedbut for me its just routineu bathe before u sleepand u dont sleep in ur underwear after ur bathwash ur undieswash the bath and go 2 schleepagain its not a 'need' its a routinebeen doing so since about 11/12
same here