Sign in to follow this  
Ego

XBox Live Help

okmy routers downstairs in a hallwaybasically, is there anyway i can get onto the live thingusing my network adapter on my lappyif so can some one help me out, with a waythank youp...

i got a 20 foot ethernet for 15 quidPMs g
Yeah but the longer it is the gayer it is unless you stick it down or people are going to be tripping over it and pulling it out all f*ck*ng day

LMAOsome nigerian scam sh*t therei made mine myself...jst buy the ethernet plugin thing 15 inside for 5pounds(€7) and dat special thing to put them in the cable

LMAOsome nigerian scam sh*t therei made mine myself...jst buy the ethernet plugin thing 15 inside for 5pounds(€7) and dat special tool thing for ethernet cable only to attach them 2 the cable

You can plug your xbox into your lappy using a ethernet cable, you should of got one with the 360Then on your lappy turn on internet connection sharing

You can plug your xbox into your lappy using a ethernet cable, you should of got one with the 360Then on your lappy turn on internet connection sharing
Basically what you said.You have to have your lappy on to connect to live. Enable internet sharing and connect the xbox to your lappy with an ethernet cable.One thing I will say, it is advisable you only use the method if you actuallly get goods speeds from your router where you arw in your house otherwise it will be a lag fest.

Yeah but the longer it is the gayer it is unless you stick it down or people are going to be tripping over it and pulling it out all f*ck*ng day
real talk took me time to tack it down and put it behind furniture, but its way more secure than internet connection sharing and wireless

share u lappys internet connection via ethernet cablebeen doing it since day onemay need to adjust ur firewall to alow your xbox aswellplus as a added bonus u get to stream media off your pc aswell if u have the right software

i jus use a ethernet,, if i wana play box upstairs gona have 2 get teh extension ether out lol+ i had probz sorting out ICS on vista (that was sharing thru a pc and my lappy) but its sorted nowdo what they said up there ^or jus spend some dolla n buy the wireless tings

f*ck cables and u can get lag sometimes if u do the ICS through a lappy just try to find an adapter for cheap i got mine for about £35

th ics bidness nah work fo megonna have to get a ethernet extension tbhwhich pisses me off cah i wanted to go live the day i got it tbh