Need For Speed: Undercover

Sleepz

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont forget the choppers!!i told u man from day gundam aint a driver...cheats u knw ffs. what do u need cheats to do??tbh im pissed if my police chases go over 30seconds n there aint a helicopter involved. straight u-turn business n BAAAAARE left/right/left/right/right/left/left turning where im ere....when uve got SUVs huntin u down n spike strips in the road then chat to me famabaaaaaaaaaaat f*ckin cheat codes :clueless:

dont forget the choppers!!i told u man from day gundam aint a driver...cheats u knw ffs. what do u need cheats to do??tbh im pissed if my police chases go over 30seconds n there aint a helicopter involved. straight u-turn business n BAAAAARE left/right/left/right/right/left/left turning where im ere....when uve got SUVs huntin u down n spike strips in the road then chat to me famabaaaaaaaaaaat f*ckin cheat codes :clueless:
dun noended chases in seconds with dem moves there

Can you sell your old cars?I need some cash to buy a proper car, the Lotus is not doing it atm
i finished the game without havin to sell any cars, why dont u try doin more races n sh*t n earnin the P man, f*ck i swear ur always on a fast track thing man.swear to sell a car uve just gotta goto ur garage n select it then theres a sell option somewhere, or u mite even ave to find the car in the shop n sell it that way, but im sure ive seen it somewhere

Can you sell your old cars?I need some cash to buy a proper car, the Lotus is not doing it atm
i finished the game without havin to sell any cars, why dont u try doin more races n sh*t n earnin the P man, f*ck i swear ur always on a fast track thing man.swear to sell a car uve just gotta goto ur garage n select it then theres a sell option somewhere, or u mite even ave to find the car in the shop n sell it that way, but im sure ive seen it somewhere
Yea but allow having sh*t cars when i can sell them and get better cars alie?
Is this game actually good, 6 pager
Decent still. Wouldn't pay £35-40 though. 6-7/10