iPhone

Mr. Gayle

you can't upgrade till the 3.1 firmware is out for download with redsnow, then you have restore it and do the same process as before., thats why I need something for this...

I need a program that will let me extract/backup my contacts from my iphone to my pc, it can't go through itunes though, any ideas???

you can't upgrade till the 3.1 firmware is out for download with redsnow, then you have restore it and do the same process as before., thats why I need something for this...
I need a program that will let me extract/backup my contacts from my iphone to my pc, it can't go through itunes though, any ideas???
try http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/02/06/backu...th-idrive-lite/

does everyone know tomtom got released for iphone right?i only found out like yesterdayand where can i get that special in-car kit that they advertised, with improved GPS and in car charger
The dock is not out yet, was thinking the GPS is abit sh*t - didn't know it gets improved but that will be fully sickTomtom on the iphone is SICK , used it a few times now with the Stewie Griffin voice directing meBattery killer tho

First off the car kit brings in its own GPS receiver – a GPS receiver better than the one in the iPhone. Secondly it includes a microphone and a speaker for hands free calling. Third, it lets you charge your phone as you’re driving, and fourth – it lets you stream your music to your car stereo.
Sounds greatbut at an estimated £110 (for the dock, not software) I'm not feeling it too tough.edit: take it back, think the £110 includes the software...