iPhone

Mr. Gayle

So im gettin a iPhone 3GS 16gb, should i jailbreak? Is it worth it/the risk?
B i have the same and i jailebroke mine... its worth it as i have a orange company phone.....but if you wanna jailbreak i can point you to right direction
please fam
sorry guys I didn't catch your posts till today...I used a website called www.iclarified.com ... All u do is go to tutorials and follow the path u will get step by step user guide with pictures of what u should see on screen....If ur phone ever crashes or u wanna reset to factory settings the .... Switch phone off... Hold the home button..... Then open iTunes and plug in ur wire ur phone will startup and on iTunes it will ask to restore to orignal settings....Hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at the payg option on apples online store site. £440.40 for the 3GS 16gb model. And then get it unlockedHeart says yes go get it you can afford it, but logic says don't be a fool spending such money on a mobile phone...Plus I also refuse to get a contract and be bleed to death with them silly 18-24 month contracts at £35+ per month.what to do...

Looking at the payg option on apples online store site. £440.40 for the 3GS 16gb model. And then get it unlockedHeart says yes go get it you can afford it, but logic says don't be a fool spending such money on a mobile phone...Plus I also refuse to get a contract and be bleed to death with them silly 18-24 month contracts at £35+ per month.what to do...
phone is sick V, can't get bored of it if you jailbreak the ting, unlocking should be free too.but it all depends on how much you really want it, + you can deffo get it cheaper then that, I sold a blocked 16gb 3g couple months ago for £150, look around for a bit.

Guest Swiftie
I f*cked up jailbreaking my phoneFMLgonna throw the piece of sh*t in a minute ARGHGRFTRG
is there nothing you can do now?
Hold down the POWER + HOME button till the connect to iTunes comes up.Connect to computer/laptop and restore. Then try again. As you have been jailbreaking it then it means that you must have the firmware file on your computer somewhere saved. So to speed up the restore process, you can just hit SHIFT key + RESTORE then point to where the file is and flash away.I do a same day service for y'all who can't do it right.

will restoring it mean I'll have to take all my photos off an sh*t?Dno why I tried doing it when I was half asleep, must've missed a step somewher, open up freeze to install cydia, says downloading, unpacked, finished etc but the loading bar at the bottom doesn't go further than a quarter of the way up and Cydia isn't on my phone so not sure