iPhone

Mr. Gayle

whats the best case for this?
anyone with an iphone i say buy thisFGAPLIPHONE2FB.jpghttp://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/apple-...ins-shields.phphttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Shield-Invisible-S...0699&sr=8-1 - same price instoreYour search for a(n) Apple iPhone 3G/3G S case, skin, or cover is now over. ZAGG's invisibleSHIELD™ is an exceptionally clear and virtually indestructible film that will protect your iPhone 3G from unsightly scratches. Our exclusive, patented film – with nano-memory™ technology – covers and shields your device, keeping it as pristine as the day you took it out of the box.The precision pre-cut invisibleSHIELD applies directly to your iPhone 3G, providing the toughest, most durable protection you will find. The invisibleSHIELD has its origins in the military, where it was used to protect high-speed helicopter blades from dust, dirt and debris. Now you can use that same powerful technology to protect your iPhone 3G.The invisibleSHIELD is only .2 millimeters thick making it the slimmest iPhone 3G skin or iPhone 3G cover of its kind. It is so tough that we back it with a lifetime guarantee. So, if it ever does wear or scratch, we will replace it for free, for the life of your device. And if you ever need to remove the invisibleSHIELD, no problem; it comes off clean and leaves no sticky residue.installed 3 so far, quite tricky but seriously worth it

Did you upgrade from iPhone to iPhone?My 2g contract is up in November but I cant find how much the upgrade is to a 16gig 3gs on their site.
nah, only had a sim only contract but i got a iphone 3g for free so thought i might aswell...o2 arnt doing 3GS upgrades online or on the phone atm coz they have low stocks, but theres very limited supply's instore...prob could shot this 3G when i get it then buy a 3GS off some one for a better deal...

warranty is more of a big deal, think i'll wait a while b4 i jailbreak mine
why is warranty a big deal?? its near enough impossible to brick an iphone, you can restore it as a new phone,jailbreaking your iphone is best thing you can do for it,sum of the apps that havent been approved are sick!!

If you jailbreak it, and then it f*cks up... can you do a full system restore that will get rid of the 'jailbreaking'?So then you could still make use of the warranty if you neededI think that's what you were just saying Ironman but I was gonna come in here and ask that question so I'm just double checking anyway.Also... do ALL apps have to be paid for?

yeh dan, I accidently updated my iphone to 3.0.1 whilst it was jailbroken, everything was fcked, just restored as new phone with the new os, and it was as good as new. Did a jailbreak again and it working fine./some apps are free (usually swag 1's), some have a monthly subscription and some have a one of fee.jailbreaking it makes eveything free, except the subscription 1's

i downloaded the tpain ipa file..how do i go about installing it on to my iphone?any links or faq's?
just double click it and itunes will sync itlol @ cons of jailbreaking being battery life and warrantyyou can restore a jailbroken phone back to originalbattery life has nothing to do with jailbreaking
i sync'd it on itunes, it shows on itunes as it being on the iphone, but it doesnt come up on the iphone itself?!!